most expensive seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DirtyApe, Dec 28, 2006.

1. ..man, i got the gas..i'm 53, parents,uncles,auntys all hippies & i live next door to Australia's 60s hippy dope town, nimbin..no shit, groover..

..4 online seeds, highgrade seeds haz sum big price sides up to about 1400usd a pack in their exclusive seeds range..neptune seeds has an auction/archive section where rare/old seeds sell by the pack up to 10000usd..no shit..used 2 be a lot of high price seeds online but not now..brother, believe it, i've seen seeds sold for up to 400,000aud & thatz no shit..most of the high price action hapenz in small circles..i knew a famous rapper in the u.s, man, showed me this beast of a plant that was bigger, fatter, broader in size & leaf & that was that fukin active, you could see it gassing under lights, no shit, then he said he paid 100000usd 4 the seed & his girl & his homie said that waz tru..no shit..the original growers 'circles' or 'markets' weren't like the online breeders pack scene you see now & used to sell, but only to their growers circle, seeds up to 250,000 a pack..you stil get high price action in hardcore higher crime..i had a friend, in my 20s, whose family was mafia, you know, & he said him & those others connected never smoked consumer dope & bought strain seeds for between 1 to 10000aud a fukin seed..no shit..& i mean, i've seen, a rare few times over 53 dope luvvin years, the seeds & plants at this end of theprice range..now, expensive breeds are usually definitely better unless itz a ripoff but the price difference does not reflect it, it's far in excess of the quantitive quality increase..like, you get 5,000 worth of betterness on a 100000 price tag..ask anyone who's bought that level of dope..you look at the seeds & the seeds even look better..rarely, sometimes larger but definitely oilier, less or no cracks, more even colour..you look at the plants & it seems impossible, i mean impossible that a plant could be that GOOD..no lie, check with anyone who knows this shit, they're hard 2 find & get 2 talk about it..like the plant i talked of before that was actually gassing in photosynthetic transpiration, no shit, & was a bunch of times bigger than all the online breeds for sale..most people grow small under lights like 3-7 feet so this, combined with people not digging banging out the big bucks, means the online consumer level market is shit..shitloads of people think this kind of dope is a lie & i've even had people laugh when i talk of it but itz 4 real..just getting people who know of it is rare i knew a dude from humbodt seeds, a biker over here & a few growers here in austraia but they're all that come to mind over my lifetime..to illustrate, i saw a plant from a 40000aud line that was huge & the thickness, by using a micron gauge, meausured 1.3 times the thickness in the leaves than the leaves of a bunch of average priced plants that were mostly adghan, skunk(original) or kush he was also growing in the late 90s..keep it groovin..

2. ..just 2 put it further, man, these high price strains are just that impossibly GOOD that u think u iz trippin, no shit, just looking at the fukin things & it blows your mind that normal consumer end human beings of poorer lives, like ourselves, rarely even hear about it, u know?..keep it groovin man..

3. ..yeah, forget highgrade seeds, they stopped stocking high price..checkout british seed company 'exclusive' range..