most expensive seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DirtyApe, Dec 28, 2006.

1. I've been looking for my next seed purchase. I think its between Blueberry, Flo, or Bubblegum. Throughout my searching I've seen some pretty pricey seeds (including the ones I've chosen!) My question is what are the most expensive seeds around right now? Just curious what top dollar is for seeds today?

2. Dont know if you hit up other forums, but a lot of them have thread upon thread about OG and Bubba Kush, two clone only west coast Kushes that are supposed to be legendary. Some dude named Dr Greenthumb claimed he somehow got them both in seed and is selling them for $300. Don't see how he did it, but wither way this cannot be worth it. I'm sure some fools must have bought it though.:p

http://www.drgreenthumb.com/cannabis_seeds_GreenthumbSeedsEntrance.htm

3. You can't go wrong with something from the G13 collection

4. So I think I found the answer to my own question. Sagarmatha seeds are PRICEY!! I did a search for Bubbleberry seeds and came across the EDIT site. And it seems some of the strains from Sagarmatha are AWESOME!!! Matanuska Tundra, Bubbleberry....Man...$280 bucks for seeds (matanuska). Try explaining that one to wifey!!:eek: BUT THEY SOUND AWESOME!!!! Anyone know about either strain?

5. I've heard MT is good not great, but bubbleberry sounds fucking delicous.

6. ^^^Doesn't it though?? Its even fun to say...BUBBLEBERRY:D

7. Sour Deisel I.B.L. from rezdog.

its bombastick.

8. True that, Rez has some bomb genetics. Wish I woulda got some of the Strawberry Diesel when it was up, SD and SC are two of my top 5 fav strains.

9. So in anyones opinion Whos got the best genetics? Im looking to drop a knot on my next purchase!

10. best genetics is deff. sensi who else has been around as long as them

11. Soma's G13 Haze x NYCD cross sounds pretty sick.:eek:

12. my friends brother is buyin some kinda scientific seeds that are supposed to have the most thc ever possible for weed to have and its like 100 for two seeds or somethin

13. $$$ doesn't necessarily = top quality. it only means that's what someone wants for their seeds. you mentioned blueberry, well you can get blueberry knockoffs (along with a bunch of other formerly $200+ strains like haze) for under $20 under the nirvana label at a few places like seedboutique and drchronic. one quick side note, ALOT of websites are reselling nirvana seeds (without naming nirvana) for up to $50-$70!!! you're DEFINATELY not getting what you paid for there!

some of the best strains still are the most expensive ones. no-one has a kali mist knockoff, so i was willing to shell $100 out for that because KM is a REALLY special strain. it has an amazing spicy red pepper flavor along with a super energetic and euphoric high. it's the total opposite of indica couchlock, but without sativa paranoia. the only thing like it i've ever experienced is shrooms. i prefer a trippier sativa high, but KM is great for those days you want to have fun doing something you hate to do like mow the lawn then everyone elses lawn on the block too. LOL

while the last poster is willing to pay $$$ for LA confidential, i wouldn't touch it unless you gave it to me as i despise indicas. alot of your choice depends on your priorities.

a really unique "connoisseur sativa" that's available cheap is durban poison. it's pretty compact for a pure sativa and it straight up tastes like black licorice. if i didn't think that's the most disgusting flavor in the world, i'd grow it in a heartbeat. i bet it's flavor is more "authentic' than blueberry or bubblegum.

back to $20 haze knockoffs, they MIGHT have been surpassed by arjan$ haze$ from what i've been reading.

a few other top $$$ strains i've heard nothing but good things about so far are cheese, NYC diesel, mother's finest & super silver haze.

14. theres a seed company called dying breed that sells packs for like $300. I guess some of their crosses are with the zkittlez strain. Theres a clone company in my area that will be releasing clones next year of a strain called Blue Zkittlez from Dying Breed so i'll have to check it out.

15. Two brilliant strains for not too pricey a tag, O.G LA affie and LA confidential from DNA seeds Amsterdam potent smoke!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Old ass thread..last packs of archive do si dos went for 800 each..aficionado goes for a lot