Most epic thing youve seen done while baked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bongjointblunt, Mar 23, 2009.

1. my friend threw 3 quarters out of her hand at me at the same time..... and i caught all three at once

2. Woa. :cool:

3. #83 abnormldood, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    I wouldn't call this epic, more like the craziest shit I've seen while baked. This one time I was at a campfire party in the woods and we were all drinking and passing around blunts, joints, bowls, etc. and we were all being chill and shit. Well, these two guys started arguing about who's shit was better and the one wigger guy just pulled out a knife and shanked the other guy for no good reason! Everyone just looked over and was totally confused at what happened. He was bleeding all over, he definately got a deep stab wound. We all had to get this guy into an ambulence while the other got away, but was caught the next morning. This was years ago, the guy just got out on parole I think. Anyway, that was out of nowhere, totally uncalled for, total buzz kill.

4. That's some funny shit. Epic stuff? I blew a ball and a half When I came back from the airforce. My Friend's cut the line up for me spelling "AF" and it was connected. They taped it as I put the whole thing down... In one snort. I've had so many epic adventures... I can't remember shit, but the city knows of my stories. That should suffice.

We've driven to Georgia and Cali. On a whim, just cause we wanted to. Awesome times. I would give anything to have one of those days back.

5. Ok this is pretty long but the most epic thing thats ever happened to me whilst high.
    Woke up early one morning, nice day so I figured I would have a joint and go for a ride round the woods. As i'm riding down the street just before you cut into the woods I see an old woman on the floor so I go over to see if she is ok. She seems ok but she isn't saying anything so I try to help her up and as I do I see there is a pool of blood from where her head was so I'm running around completly out of my depth knocking on doors to find someone to help.

After knocking on about 4 houses I finally find a house where someone is in and get a guy to call an ambulance and move the woman off the side of the road, he goes in to get towell for her head and i'm trying to chat with the old woman kneeling down next to her and I something hit me in the face, I look up and some old dude is kicking and screaming at me because he thinks I've run his wife over with my bike! I get up and he starts beating the shit out of my bike and i was just like NO WHAT THE FUCK MY BIKE :eek:

The guy with the towell comes back out and explains what happened to the ladys husband and after a long awquard wait an ambulance and a police car turn up me being high as fuck still with some smelly weed in my pockets! The police ask everyone what happened and thank god that guy was there to help me out because of the mixture of weed and the situation I could not think straight at all also being kicked in the face may not of helped. Luckily it was ok in the end got my details taken and, turned out she had quite bad artheritis and had fallen over. Was a great story to tell over a joint though :p

6. lol :)

7. Yesterday, my friend made a sparkler bomb, lit it and tried to throw it out the window (dumbass) and it bounced back in. I was high, so instead of thinking to throw it, I put the sparkler he made for a fuse out with my fingers. 3rd degree burns, but how awesome is that?

8. idk if i would call it dumb or epic. did it hurt? i cant feel heat when im baked. like if i put my hand on the burner of a stove when its on high ill feel it but i wont care type of thing.

9. haha same dude! i cant feel pain at all when i'm high. like last night i was smokin a blunt with some friends and it took me a few seconds to process that it was starting to burn my fingers. haha that kinda thing always happens to me. :rolleyes:

10. most epic thing for me is when i played tennis with a friend and we were baked out of our minds and just fucking around, volleying back and forth and shit. then these guys show up and tell us to leave cuz we were fucking around. we took them on and end up winning 6-0 haha. i didnt even know i could still do that good, oh well i used to play on my hs varsity tennis team and played for a college i used to be enrolled at. that college sucks now so i transfered to another one and now im just baking everyday. damn, i still remember that day like it was yesterday. shit was amazing and epic. funny thing is that my friend and i smoke a few J's after that cuz it kinda sobered us up a little bit during the game.

11. Me too! I was going to post the exact same thing.

12. The most epic thing ive done is drift in my car.
    I actually learned while i was faded.
    Actually, im better when im high then when im sober, its crazy.
    Its so much fun.

13. Drifting is a blast if it's done safely, like on a track. I love taking my S4 to the track for some good drift racing with friends :D

14. ohh boyy, do i have a good one.

so it was a pretty normal day.
    i was smoking a blunt with my younger cuzin (16) at the basketball courts near my neighborhood. there is this kid posted on the corner, couldnt have been older than like 13, and he was smoking a cigarette, so we go upto him *playing around* and start asking him why hes smoking cigarettes and crap. and hes all like "cause its my life, ill do what i want. no one controls me. my mom cant do shit about it, blah blaH BLAH. soon enough 10 seconds later all you hear is eeerrrh! *car stopping sound* a mid aged spanish lady come out the car smack her son across the face, pull his ear and throw him in the car! she proceeded to say something in spanish. i heard cigarette somewhere in the fury. the car speeds up, and me and my friend look at eachother for a second and just start rolling on the floor laughing for a good 5 minutes.

fucking EPIC. :hello:

15. I went to a junior hockey game. Just baked to hell, we were hot boxing out in the parking lot. Anyways they always sell 50/50 tickets, I always buy those, so when they call out the numbers, I won! It was for $1300. But I had To go to the office with my ticket to claim the money.

So I like hold up the ticket, and yell "got it" and start walking up their stairs, and someone threw a bottle at me, it was from way far away so it missed, but smashed on the back of some chairs, and the pieces went all over these other people. The guy that threw the bottle was way far away, so I don't understand his problem with me, he was sitting way far away to even notice me during the game.

But their was a police officer at the game who was there right away, and I didn't want to go see him either. So I just said "I am fine" and kept going, he was more interested in the people that got hit by the glass than me anyways. thank god cause i would have smelled.

After I went and got my cash, and everyone in their little office knew I was stoned, I could tell. And it took them like 10 minutes to pay me while I stood there. Then when I left the office, the cop was there with the guy that threw the bottle. I guess he was arresting him, or whatever. So I decide I am going to go see whats up. So I asked "why did you throw that at me" and he was like "cause I thought you were lying"
    Fucking crazy....I just left after that, crazy night

16. 4 KFC Famous Bowls, 2 Dr Peppers, and a bag of bugles with some milk, next day, vaped again, got a huge sausage/egg/cheese bagel, 2 huge cookie brownies, bag of popcorn, bowl of fruitty pebbles, and an italiano toasty torpedo from quiznos. it was pretty epic to me.

17. #97 wraughbit, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    holy fucking shit, just the other day I came into school from lunch after having a bake sesh with some friends. I'm almost to my anatomy room(last class of the day). I see this kid in my math class walk by me with a BUCKET FULL of bubble gum. I shit my pants cause you could tell it was FULL because the handle was drooping the bucket.

I couldn't resist asking for one with cotton mouth as bad as it was, and he could tell I was extremely stoned. it was great. and he was on his way to a class I had with him last semester, so he probably told my old classmates in that class too. lol

probably the best thing that's ever happened to me really stoned at school.

18. KFC rocks.....we called for delivery from KFC, just fucking baked.
    My friend called, and say "we want all breasts"
    So I guess the lady one the phone told him the increase in price for breasts, or how many he wants. Then I hear my friend announce "we want 50" And they took his mastercard over the phone and did make a special order for us, it was a lot of chicken, I don't know why he ordered so many :hello:

19. WOW! KFC does delivery? that would be soooo much better than driving 5 miles just to get my munch on! last week i got 5 breasts, 4 corns, 2 large M/G, and 2 famous bowls, but it took me 6 hours to really have it all.

The best time you could ever have:

Sitting in the comfort of your living room, big TV with Halo/COD4 set up, another TV with a comedy movie on, a few friends, a table filled with KFC/ other deliciousness, and a couple grams of the dankiest dank, and a vape/bong/pipe. and of course some gum and chocolate milk. :smoking:

20. So me and 4 of my friends blazed a fat blunt and several bong rips and we were walking from one kids house to the others. Were walking Along and it's getting dark, when we hear a loud bang. An object came flying at us (we were walking in a line) and hit my friend ahead of me. He flew Bout 10 feet and fell on his shoulder. We look up and see were just hit by a deer who had been hit by a car. Laughed our asses off except the kid who got hit had to go to the hospitL and ended up with a hairline fracture in his shoulder go .