Most epic thing youve seen done while baked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bongjointblunt, Mar 23, 2009.

1. elaborate a bit on this for me, im curious.[/quote]

Death isn't really a fun topic, but if you must know he was shot in the head during an episode of life gone horribly wrong for all involved, myself included. I'd rather not elaborate.

2. Sit through a one on one talk with the schools dean of students about whether I was high in class. Fooled him and got a pass back to class while pretty baked.

3. I laughed so hard i cried. I wish I could be there!

4. makes you proud to be american!

oh wait.

most epic thing i did whilst high was getting of train at the station at like midnight and seeing the exit barred up, so i proceeded to run across the tracks, jump over three very tall spiked fences into a main high street and run away, all whilst smoking a joint :D

i found out the next day that the station had another exit but still felt proud for my athleticism.

5. one time while living on college campus, my two buddies and i got the last of our money together and bought an 8th to smoke that night... so we go out into the woods at night like we normally do. after about 2 bowl packs, we see streetlights in the distance... and when the wind would move the trees back and forth, it seemed like they were flashlights beaming across. so we all lunch out and run out of the woods... and when we realized we're being idiots and went back to the spot to smoke more, my buddy john says "umm.. fellas we got a problem.... i ate all the weed!"

never have i ever been so blown!

6. Oh man I thought the exact same thing

7. one day i cruised a blunt with me and 2 of my friends. we went to McDonalds cuz we all had some serious munchies and it was a little after noon on a sunday. i got 2 double cheeseburgers and a large drink thru the drive through. as we drove away i realized i was missing a double cheeseburger. i flipped out and went back to the McDonalds, which was about a mile away. the chick at the drive thru got mad pissed at us cuz i looked fucking grilled as hell. the middle aged bitch gave me another dub cheeseburger and said we were scamming her. the next day i found a double cheeseburger under the seat of my car :p

8. one time some friends and i were passing around a soccer ball and my one buddy passed it to me, but the ball went like waist-height into the air.

so i took a step to the side, hit the ball straight up with my knee, the ball shot like 15 feet into the air, and as it came down i hit it with the top of my head, again almost straight up. and when it came down the second time i did a reverse roundhouse kick and launched this ball straight back at him.

he stopped the ball with his foot, and turned and walked inside because he claimed nothing else that could possibly happen that day would top that.

if any of you have ever played final fantasy 10 for the ps2, and you remember the scene where tidus washes up on the beach and wakka wants him to pass the ball back to him and the rest of the aurochs; i totally felt like tidus in that scene after he kicks the ball over to them.

9. first time me and my friend snuck out to go smoke we first went to this park near his house. you can't see the park till you are in the parking lot and once we pulled up we saw 20+ cop cars, countless cops, and like 5 police dogs. fastest u turn i have seen in my life. we figured it was some training thing because none of the cops had sirens on and we saw someone in one of those practice dog attack suits. scared us shittless but we found a new spot pretty quickly.

10. #70 Popinfresh, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    Me and my buddy were cruising to town for some munchies and we just got done smoking some dank with his new bong. On the way to town (the middle of fucking nowhere Iowa) we come up to a tree stand on the edge of a grove and all of a sudden our fuckin windshield just starts to crack in little circles. As we go past the tree stand we see two little shits duck down. So we go back and run the little fuckers down and they were shootin at us with fuckin airsoft guns. My buddy didn't feel like payin for a new windshield so he called the cops.

Another one is one day I was sleeping and my mom knocked and was said she was leaving and that some guy was gunna be there to lay carpet but I missed the last part. Well I proceeded to sit in my room after she left and got absolutely stoned. I went upstairs and was gunna shower so i had a towel and ony had underwear on. I seen my dads truck on the yard (he was gone in our geo) so I thought he was home. Well I heard the guy that was laying carpet in my parents room so I looked and he was bent over facing away from me and I thought it was my dad so I took my towel and whipped him right on the ass. The guy stood up and yelled what the hell! I was like oh shit you're not my dad...

11. So me and my friends are pretty young. We smoked up 2 fat blunts betwen the 4 of us, and then we where heading out to the mall. On our way to the mall we call one of our friends ( hes one of those kids that allways does the crazyest shit) and tell him to meet us there. We are than at the bk at the mall on our assses munchin out. and we see our friend in a full calvin cline suit with sun classes on and a plate of 5 sodas and just drops them and runs. it was the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life. he had a suit on for no reason at all. ontop of that just wasted 10$ on soda to make us laugh.. god i love smokeing at such a young age.

12. dude I totally know what you mean, the first time I made weed brownies I was playing soccer with a bunch of my friends walking around. I was on D and a kid tried to get past me, I ran up on him stole the ball and proceeded to completely dominate all the way down the field to the goal and then just walked back to my position lol. I just like thought of what I wanted to do in my head before I did it and it just happened haha. I don't really play soccer too much but managed to totally school all my friends who are really into it :smoking:

13. I'm not really sure if this is epic, but to me at the time it was amazing. Basically, if anyone had see the movie Jack, the scene where the butterfly lands on the tree house and it falls over, well i had gotten half baked during lunch during school one time and when i finally made it to class, i put my backpack on he table about halfway over the edge and it just sat there. and me and my friends were taking stuff out of his backpack and putting it onto mine. and nothing happened. it was piled up like 8 inches above the backpack, then i take the assignment that i was doing and put it on the stack and the hole thing fell over. because of a piece of paper. i don't really know if this is epic, but when your high and you just made something fall over with a piece of paper, its awesome to you, at that point, my teacher knew i was high. that was a fun class

14. this one time when i was 16, me and a couple of my friends got pretty high, and decided it wouldbe really sick to go sleep in this canyon near my house.

so we packed up a tent and blankets and went down and hot boxed the tent and slept down there. we got a little scared of animals and stuff but is was fun as hell. it was the most memorable time of my child hood. so many inside jokes were born there.

in the morning we even cooked breakfast down there.

amazing times

15. one day me and my girlfriend were walking to our car and these stoner losers were walking towards us and my girlfriend says " are those some loser stoner kids" and then we got into our specially designed midget car and drove off laughing our little heads and arms and legs off!!!!

16. one time with my friends bulding this fort thing out in the woods at out local park, a log that someone positioned wasnt balanced enough
    so as my friend leans on it, gravity takes over and i end up with my head breaking a 25 pound logs fall. needless to say my head hurt like a BITCH. but funny thing is i didnt get knocked out. but it was completely epic the way it hit my head. made a huge clunk that had everyone in the park (the spot over looks a part of the park) looking around to see what happened.

17. In grade 8 after a football game called our free safety worthless because he mixed a game winning tackle. He goes tells his father what the coach said and his dad who is this really strong black dude but he would never hurt anyone or looks like he would. He walks out his coach and into the gym, as soon as he walked in the gym the coach just dropped his wallet and papers on the ground and took off running into the school. I thought it was funny as hell because I just saw this after half of the team hot boxed the locker room and that our coach was scared of the safetys dad just because he was black and really strong

18. this is my first post
    one of the most epic thing thats happened to me trying to get baked was i searched on google how to make $5 so i could get a gram of mids cause i didnt wanna mouch of my friends. i found nothing useful
    the next day i saw some ones rolled up on the floor i picked it up counted it and it was $5

19. the most epic thing i've ever done while high was attempt to read this post.

20. Try watching "The Wall" super blazed.