Most epic thing youve seen done while baked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bongjointblunt, Mar 23, 2009.

1. me n my friends went to chicago n realized we only had about 10 mins to get to union station and we were at the bean in chicago to get back home and if we didn't make it all our parents would know that we were out of town because we never stay out real late but anyways we sprinted to the station an got on and five seconds later the train started to move

2. I wasn't really stoned, but I was definitely freshly baked after a bubbler sesh with my friend on the way to practice. We were at a red light and some fool runs into the middle of the street with cars going 55ish mph. He jumps up and down waving his arms like a lunatic while a semitruck and a minivan pass on both sides of him, both honking. Then he proceeds to casually walk through a lane and onto the sidewalk, where he calmly walks out of sight.
    I turn to my friend, and we both just crack up for like a full minute, trying to put what we just saw into words.
    Later the next day, that same friend and I are walking to my locker to get my shit, and we both saw that same fool from the previous day! At our school!
    Hahahahahaha ohh maann
    Whenever I think about it I just smile

3. I work commercial fishing over the summers, and my boss and I had two days off, one of them being my birthday. so were back on land, but in the middle of fuckin nowhere in the woods. i light up several especially large bowls on the beach, chill out, you know. walk back to my bunk in this cabin/shack and im just completey ripped. so in mid high my boss jumps the fuck up and starts full on yelling. a bear had literally clmbed the steps to the cabin, and was working on taking down the door.

this is a one room cabin, and im cooking something to eat (haha go figure), and my boss grabs his shotgun and squeezes one off right next to me through the door. bear ran 100 feet down the beach and died. terrifying.

about a week later i was walking up the hill to smoke again, got charged by another. that one took 5 slugs from a 12ga. took me about 5 bowls to calm down and sleep. haha, so funny though in a very sick sense, god or someone has a sick sense of humor, sicking bears on high people.

4. ate 1.4 pounds of cheeseburger and french fries at my favorite local bar/grill :rolleyes:

they need to make a smiley of one just grillin down a burger

5. yeah man Dark Knight was playing at this drive-in theatre by my house and my buddy and his bro went and smoked a fat one while we watched it on this huge screen during a perfect summer night, it was sick

6. 50-50 nollie laser flip out 1st try...fuckin crazy

7. This dude got chased by a bear....twice.

/thread.

8. I saw a building burning down once, rescue people where everywhere taking people out of the building.. fireman, police, ambulance.. the whole thing..

Took a few hours, only watched for 15 minutes or so.. 'til my J was finished

9. I threw myself off my motorcycle on accident by breakin in a turn hard when i was noob. landed on my feet, caught the bike, hopped back on and continued. Ended about a thousand times better than i hoped for.

10. ...Did anyone else read that and imagine some old lady beating the fuck out of a phone pole with her purse. I did untill i read the rest of it hahah

:smoking:

11. hahaha i laughed so hard when i read this one i mean its horrible but i thought it was highlarious:D

12. bahahahah thats what I thought it was too!

:smoking:

13. what were you skating when you hit it?

14. oh my...i laughed so hard, so many times throughout this thread..Only three pages long but man thats some funny shit. Fuckin car crashes, old ladies, dead people, VANS TIPPING OVER, bears...man.

15. I was once on a blunt ride and my boy that was driving hit a deer. lets just say the deer was fucked up

16. Play 3 damn near perfect games of 10 cup beer pong. I think I missed one cup the whole 3 games, and my partner was hitting like 50%. Made some pretty sweet bounces, too. This was at a bar during a tournament, and I pretty much ruled it and won 75$ (prize was 100, only gave partner half cause I made em all, haha), of which is spent on shots for me and all my friends. I felt like a king that night, because usually I'm above average, but not awesome at pong.

17. elaborate a bit on this for me, im curious.

18. yeah lol, i didn't wanna say it, i thought i was the only one.

19. Haha im allways the one who says the shit other people are thinking but dont want to say =P

20. Some friends and I were at a smoke spot, and all of the sudden we see like ten cops drive by, we're well hidden and like, "What the hell's going on?"
    We ended up getting to watch them raid a crackhouse a couple of houses down.