Most epic thing youve seen done while baked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bongjointblunt, Mar 23, 2009.

1. saw andrew reynolds fs flip hollywood high 16...
    or i was high once and saw my friend eat an entire mcdouble in one bite no drink.

2. haha yes :smoking:

3. i walk inside my house after smoking a joint and my dog walks up to me sits down, rips one then proceeds to run away from me.i wish i could say i thought him that

4. Haha i love how your score is 420 as well.

That actually is pretty epic

5. Happened last night. Graduation night. Me and 2 of my buddies smoked about 9 g's of some good mids, then, i offered my friend a full bong if he could take 3 shots of E & J, then take a massive bong rip.

He did, we were really stoned, and i still am, so it's probably a hell of a lot less epic than it seems to me. :smoking:

6. I was at a party in this place in the woods called the greenhorn, basically a huge dry riverbed perfect for bombing around in a jeep or a car. Anyway, it was night time and we lit a bonfire and this crazy drunk guy decided it was a good idea to launch off a small, but steep hill over the fire in his jeep, gunned it up to like 40 before he hit the lip and went at least 20 feet up. it was fucking crazy but the guy suffered a broken clavicle, dislocated knee, dislocated shoulder, and a ruptured vertibrate. hell, at least he cleared the fire and didnt land on anybody!

7. I think that bear just wanted to blaze :smoking:

8. The bears were actually cops in disguise. You know the old slang term for a State cop...Smokey Bear...

9. Me and buddy had just smoked 3 or 4 blunts to the face and decided to go bowling. when we got there his sister(so sexy) and a few of her friends were bowling so we bowled with them. After about an hour or 2 we peace out (it was night by this time) and smoke a blunt on the side of the building. There was this door there and at first we didn't take much notice of it. After we smoke the last blunt I got this bright idea to ding dong ditch the bowling alley. So I ring it and we take off running and giggling behind the building. Looking back, now I realize that this wasn't a smart hiding place...but we were too high to care. All of a sudden we hear the door swing open and about 2 seconds later this big ass dude starts running at us full speed. My friend takes off running. I'm in so much disbelief that this is actually happening that I just stand there. I must have blended in with the building because he ran right past me. At this point my friend is climbing over the fence. To my suprise this dude jumps onto the fence, climbs over the top, gets his leg caught and falls 5 or 6 feet to the ground. I start busting out laughing and run back inside. That was by far the most epic thing I've ever seen blazed. I will never forget that :eek:

10. holy shit lmfao thats great

11. #251 KillerJ, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    Haha one time me and my friend were walking down main st having a convo so he was looking at me and all of a sudden he walks straight into the back of a speed limit sign with his head and goes down. ah it was funny as hell.

12. I was walking home at around 12:30 at night. I had just ended a session with the buddies and was walking by a park a block away from my house. As I'm walking down the street a car starts creepin' up behind me. I think to myself "Oh shit, lurkers what're they gonna do?" and I look behind me. They start rolling up slowly until they're slowly moving beside me. I look over and there are three guys leaning out the window and right as I see them eggs come flying in my direction. I yelled "OH SHIT!" and put my skateboard infront of my face to prevent any eggs to the dome. I stood there for about a minute with literally two cartons of eggs flying past me. As soon as this is over they rip away from me and I check for impacts on my body.

They didn't hit me once.

13. i had to cross a really high log .like run across it no hands and crawl half of it.

14. your name isn't Ben is it? If it is this is officially the funniest fuckin thing I've ever read haha because I swear to god my brother's roomate did that exact same thing

15. My aunt was bitching out my cousin
    Aunt: so I'm finding lighters in your room, your eyes are always beet red. And now you have a bong in your room. What are you doing lately...?
    Cuz: ...
    Me: what the hell else could he be doing?

16. One day me and a few of my friends went to go smoke at lunch during my senior year. Me and my friend left because we didn't want to be late. It's very sketchy being late to class when your high as fuck. Anyway while we were walking back, two cars crashed literally 2 inches from our faces. We could of reached out and touched the cars, they were that close. We didn't even stop and just kept walking, after walking about 30 more yards he was like, "dude", and I said, "I know". Classic stoner talk. It was pretty crazy.

Another story I have, is my first time smoking after getting off probation. Me and my friend went off to smoke, also at lunch during our senior year (this was in the very beginning of the year). We bought tree off our hookup, the hookup gave us a blunt wrap so we rolled a blunt. Then we went to go smoke. We couldn't find a lighter and had to ask around and ended up having more people with us. We ended up baseballing the blunt. By the time we finished, I was crazy high, and we were about 15 minutes late to class. We started walking back and when we got on campus, I felt like the time was chasing me so I started running. Then I realized what I was doing and I stopped, I was THAT HIGH! Anyways, I walk into class about 25 minutes late and try to walk to my seat. I say try, because I ended up walking in the wrong row. Then I realized I was in the wrong row and said, "Oh, my bad" and walked into the right row. Then I tripped over somebody's legs and fell into my seat. After this I just sat there for the rest of class doodling in my notebook.

17. Me and my buddy were smoking by railroad tracks, and we had a cup full of ice left from the drink we had. My friend was chucking the ice at the tracks and trying to get it through this one inch diameter hole in the track. He tells me he'd give me 100$ if i can do it, and mind you were sitting about 15ft from the tracks. I take a piece of ice and get it in first try. Never been so shocked in my life :smoke: never got my 100$ though :(

18. Most epic shit ever here. Well, idk.

Me and my 3 good buddies Tommy (We call him Tommy the Pedophile by the way), John, and Abdul (funny Indian guy) were chilling high as fuck.

We got bored freestyling and decided to turn on some tv. Well Abdul just got comcast and On-Demand so we thought we might as well watch some Dave Chappelle instantly. We couldn't find any but we found something better. We turned on this comedian who wasn't funny at all and who was extremely nervous. Watching him tell a horrible joke every 3 seconds was the most hilarious shit I've ever experienced. Plus, every other sentence his voice cracked! I was on the floor just fucking dying. I couldn't stop laughing at all. Abdul almost died that day from choking on his apple juice and laughing so hard and John's face was just so damn red. He was probably laughing the most. Tommy was all angry because we said that this comedian looked like him.

19. Watched requiem for a dream with my college buddies, no one said a word the whole time everyone was super baked haha :epic: