most epic stoner food

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by blaze_all_day, May 1, 2009.

1. bananas might be the most epic stoner food. theyre so good plus you can put them on or in anything and it just makes it taste better! bananas ftw

2. ocean spray blueberry juice and chinese takeout FTW

3. I don't know if you guys have ever been to Fresh City, but seriously smoke some bowls and eat some of their food. Kung Pow Steak over Lo Mein Noodles has to be God's gift to mankind. I wolf that shit down when I'm sober, so when I'm high I do that thing where I eat so fast it hurts. Like 2 minutes after you're done you're like...owwww. I do that with Annie's mac and cheese too haha.

In general, I think healthy munchies are the best kind, cause you feel so good about yourself. Just mix things in yogurt, it'll blow your mind.

4. mine would have to be grape jelly biscuits with cheese this shit is the bomb:smoking::bongin:

5. I usually like bagels or cereal. When I'm high and chewing the cereal it feels really mushy and weird hahahah :smoking: :D

6. omg perfect description when I first tried this I just started humming all crazy loud because it was sooo good... havent hummed while eating since

7. habachi japanese food is where its at

8. needed;
    1 or more pieces of middle eastern flatbread (per serving haha)
    handful of shredded cheese
    assorted salad
    and some "Marie's Sesame Ginger" salad dressing

toast and melt flatbread and cheese, add salad and salad dressing
    then fold.

optional, add what you want to it, those are just the requirements, especially the Marie's :)
    I added mustard and tomatoes

BEST THING EVER.:D

9. pshh! White Castle!

10. Any really good and really big western burger with kethcup instead of barbecue sauce, not from a fast food place either.

Bomb fries and a huge soda and were talking 2K+ calories and a happy camper.

11. its either a triple cheeseburger from the billy goat in chicago on michigan ave or a barbacoa burrito from chipotle....fucking epic

12. its either a triple cheeseburger from the billy goat in chicago on michigan ave or a barbacoa burrito from chipotle....fucking epic

13. omg i love fogo de chao! ive only been there a couple times sober but i bet it would be fucking amazing if i went stoned

14. Whoever said the Nutella and Peantu Butter is a genius. I had one tonight and I will never go back

15. papa mrphys cinnamon wheel bowl of dank and glass of eggnog with the eclipse a nice night

16. fruit roll ups barbeque cheese any kind of chips (they all taste the same to me when im high) wendys double stack curly fries bueno platter frm taco bueno nachos beansncheese popcorn frostys from wendys :eek:

17. Brussels sprouts

18. [​IMG]

Thats mah little shit right there