most epic stoner food

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by blaze_all_day, May 1, 2009.

1. ill eat almost anything high especially if i was hungry before i blazed but the best has to be a steak or ice cream

If anyone has any idea how to combine these into one epic meal..do tell.

i was thinking of making an icecream sandwich with two juicy steaks as bread haa

2. Ruffles.

and Mr. Goodbars.

3. Chili Cheese Fritos and carrot juice.

4. has to be chilli red doritos! i could eat for days i was blazed up in amsterdam had a steak dinner, walked 5 minutes down the street straight into Mickey Ds for a big mac meal, serious munchies in holland!

5. came across something awesome tonight... it may be only available in canada im not sure. anyways .. RUFFLES HOT WING POTATO CHIPS with RUFFLES RANCH DIP.

yummmyy...satisfies a craving for chicken wings like nobodys business lol.

6. Cookie crisp with ice cream in the middle. so fuckin good.

7. Rabbit stew with pottatoes and carrots is delicious... to bad i only have it when i visit New Brunswick.

8. [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]
    its like a creamy fruity waterfall gliding down your esophagus with all these sweet tingly sensations. easily the best juice i have ever tried, and i am not a juice person.
    plus its super healthy :hippie:

10. #90 See Emily Play, Mar 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2010
    I'm easy to please when I'm stoned.. Give me a sandwich and I'm good to go :)

Other than that, FUDGE. Trying to get that shit down with cotton mouth is the funnest thing ever haha

11. I made this amazing sammich today : Smoked pepper turkey,Smoked turkey,Salami, then inbetween slices of sharp cheddar cheese on.....get this Garlic style Texas toast and added on some lite mayo and had a sierra mist gone in 30 secs you guys should try it i called it Almost Sex lol

12. I usually have Dolmio pasta sauce and Doritos :D

13. I just made a PORKCHOP Quesadilla. With monterray jack cheese, porkchop, onions, chives, mushrooms and sour cream...and the tortilla's were fried in butter. :drool

I love life. For real.

14. Half a dozen of krispy kreme donuts, I have shown the characteristics of a shaky crack addict ever since.

15. Mc Donalds, KFC Bowls, Burger King chicken fries, chocolate, Eggos, Doritos, Chex Mix, Soda, Red Bull, Subway, Starburst And so much more!

16. Wendy's double stack, large fries, and a frosty.

or maybe

Royal farms icey(or how ever its spelled :smoking: ), Digiorno pizza and bread sticks

idk i just love food :D

17. holy fucking shit

18. big mac meal with a dr.pepper

19. Im trying this juice because of you