most epic stoner food

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by blaze_all_day, May 1, 2009.

1. Waffle Tower
    waffle, vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup
    repeat until satisfied with height :smoking:

2. WELL SAID!!! :hello:

3. Burrito from El Mex.

4. Gimme some of what he droopin' off.

5. [​IMG]

Holy shit I want that.

6. lately i've been eating a variety of delicious, somewhat fancy cheeses.
    sooooo goooooood...

about to eat some fresh farmer's market Feta right now! :hello:

7. Yo i use to make those in high school, there so amazing. I used this sweet and crispy dough, they were so amazing!

8. Scrambled Eggs, Blueberry Pancakes, Strawberries, Chocolate Milk, Turkey Bacon. The scrambled eggs gott have tomatoes, green onions, some sort of peppers and spinach with shredded cheese, Top with strawberries and blast it with pure maple syrup, douce it with a bit of brown sugar and cane sugar. Destroy it and then take a giant hit and chill the fuck out.
    Food is obviously good any day of the week and each post it would change.
    Tomorrow I would probably post Chocolate Ice CreamWith Cocoa Pebbles topped with Caramel and what not. I'm a fuckin sweet tooth to the max, not one thing in the candy aisle will i turn down. My Grandma was a legendary Pie Maker so one of her Lemon Meringue or Coconut chocolate pies sounds killer. Oh fuck I need to go blast some salt water taffy. late:smoking:

9. seriously, what isnt good to eat when high?

but sloppy joes are on my mind right now....i could make some, but the damn hamburger meat is frozen and that shits takin forever to thaw!

i finally bought some hamburger buns too

10. Just whipped up a bomb homeade omelette with cheese, bacon, and peppers on wheat bread, and some shredded wheat cereal. Breakfast of champs right there.

11. um what i am about to eat right now, haha already posted this but its just so epic and amazing!

Peanut butter, and banna grilled sandwhich!!!

12. Toasted bread of your choice

Peanut Butter

Fluff

and a smaller amount of strawberry jam

13. fucking chips and cheese in the microwave and taco sauce on it after its done got to love them ghetto nachos as my buddy calls them

14. bro i swear ta god, last night i was reading this, and i dreamed that we had these in my freezer...then i woke up dissapointed

15. Mannn For Food Its Gotta Be The Sundaes At Mc Donalds
    But The Bombest Shit Are Thesse To Bad Boys Below

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Is this some sort of corn dog wrap or sub?

17. lol everything in sight

18. use to make them, go buy buiscuits, smoosh them down and roll a smokey up in the,, not like those baby smokeys but the longer ones!
    DELICIOUS