Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most Epic Session?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pie Romania, Aug 11, 2013.

1. #1 Pie Romania, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    What is the largest/most epic session you've ever witnessed, experienced or even heard of? Reason I ask is because earlier today there was an 86 gram oil hotbox here in Washington State. Wish I could have made it, but alas, I couldn't. Hoping to see vids posted online soon.

There has probably been something close somewhere in the world, but I have yet to see anything even close. The only one worthy of mention is the 35 gram budder box on youtube.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_whm6BaBzII Currently Uploading, but here it is anyway so I dont forget.

2. Not really epic, but for some reason sticks out to me. It was january 1st although the day didnt really matter. I was just chillin with my friend. We met up and went to smoke a few bowls off his bong. Went to the store got food (walked, took forever) and just hung out. Idk why but this is of the few that stick out for me.

3. Updated with a link when the video is done uploading. Not my vid, but yeah. I'm anxious to see. 86 gram session...I have no idea how long that would last me alone.

4. #4 CrispyBacon, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    Never seen anything too crazy. We have pretty chill park near my house, it has hill's, and there is a sweet smoke spot up there. Occasionally you can meet new people while smoking who also come up to the spot to smoke, and have a random sesh. I hope to go to a Cannabis Cup some day though. 

5. <sup>Ironically 4/20 this year. Technically 4/19, cause I had to be home for my birthday. But we smoked all day and night hotboxing a truck. That is the 1st time Ive never been able to see anything. Cant quite remember it all but definitely the best.</sup>

6. A few compadres of mine went out to my friends awesome farm that has a pool cabana and a hot tub and it's in the country so hardly anybody else is within a mile of the place. My friend drove into the middle of the field and we hot boxed his car. It was the biggest sesh I ever had.

By the end of the Sesh the interior was super hazy and everybody was high as fuck. Then when we turned the car on, clouds of smoke blew out of the vents! Huge, dense clouds that kept billowing out. It might have been because I was high, but that was one of the funniest, most epic things I've seen while smoking weed.

7. That video was awesome though, looks painful though

8. I hotboxed a room with a couple buddies of mine and it was so filled with smoke that I wasn't able to light my lighter at the end. Assuming it was due to lack of oxygen. Not long after, I was forced to get up and go outside.

9. Hot boxed 20 blunts in my room with my girl, my little brother and four other friends. this was when i was still new to this shit so i tapped out at 15 blunts cuz i greened out

10. Wow that a lot considering when I dab, after like the 5th one i'm blown

11. Theres this chill ass huge park in our city where literally everyone smokes and drinks. All you see on the floor when you go deeper in Its sort of like a trail and hillish and covered in dense ass forest there's literally hundreds of places to smoke. My friend was visiting from out of town he brought 10 or so js and I brought my bong and a quarter of some dank ass sour.

12. Accidentally posted before finishing and it won't let me edit. Anyways were climbing up the trail and see about 4 or 5 guys and its pretty common for people to ask if you wanna match and etc so they asked us to match them and we said sure. They had some of the dankest wax ive ever tried, we were there for Probably 4 hours just smoking. Chill as fuck

13. Hey Carlton use this picture as your profile

Attached Files:

14. I've never experienced anything crazy but when me and a couple friends are at the local elementary school (during summer) and we all have bud we just blaze joint after joint and bowl after bowl its so wasteful but so fun.

15. One of the best and craziest sessions I've been in was with a group of my friends at the beach. We rented a camping spot on the beach on an island (no cars stores or anything out there) and we were pretty much alone on the island for 3 days. We had a huge tent and we sealed it up pretty good and hot boxed the tent out. Then we smoked on the beach and out on the water. We went through a a half an ounce that day. Probably one of the best experiences of my life.

16. youtube "boulder colorado state university 420@ 4:20". One of the biggest pot clouds i have seen in a while.

Also, I saw Boston in concert in 1977. When they performed the song "smokin", 10,000 joints were lit up and smoked. One of the most epic sessions i have been to in my life.

17. A bunch of ugly people coughing thier heads off. Gross.

18. Unless you're looking to Fuck some of them, Why does their physical appearance matter? Sounding like a snotty prep high-school girl.

Anyway, back on topic.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. No, I am not looking to fuck any of them. I would go to french kiss a fat ugly skank and she would cough into my mouth. I am a preppy high school girl.

20. my older cousin hits me up and is like "if me and my guys ride over would you smoke us out" and he introduced me to weed and dealt to me before so I said no problem. he got here and 5 of his friends are with him and we go into my sunroom which is literally all windows except for the floor and it was a very sunny day and we rolled up 2 joints.