Most Epic find in history Must read

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stickyicky1014, Jun 29, 2009.

1. What if there was semen in there?

And guys, I'm pretttttty sure condoms do stretch... so you might be able to. Who knows?

Don't know if it'd stretch that much. Funny though, OP. You are lucky.

2. That was probably shoved in someones ass to get it from one place to another and you stuck it in your waistband ew...

3. ya of course they stretch, but bud doesn't have enough density to make the condom stretch(as it does contract to prevent slipoff of course). It just wouldn't work.

4. Not sure if i`m believing this, if it`s true nice come up.

5. Yea that's it, they just farted it out by accident. :rolleyes:

Really epic find though, :eek:

6. I've seen ounces packed in condoms for discrete transportation and for sneaking into correctional institutions many times. I believe you found someone's stash and they probably carried it around in their ass or minge to keep from getting caught with it. (A lot more common than some would think.)

I've never personally stuck an ounce up my ass, but I did have a girl friend that would "suitcase" an ounce of pot and a 8 ball of coke all in the same rubber, and sneak it to me in the joint once a month. Trust me when I tell you, It can be compressed and make a nice little penis sized and shaped package. (Just wash and use...Thats my motto....):smoke:

Steve-O Arrested For Allegedly Swallowing Drugs - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

Woman Visiting Husband At Prison Had Marijuana-Filled Condoms | United States | Cannabis News

7. I remember one time i was out of nug.. and i was fiending. And i looked all around my desk for a nug but couldnt find shit and was like PLEASE GOD LET ME JUST LOOK DOWN AND FIND A NUG, and right under my desk was a nug. I was so happy

8. im calling shenanigans without pics!

9. What would stop him from taking a picture of any old weed? all this pics or gtfo shit is bullshit.

op, nice find if it was an unused condom

10. Wow nice find man. Props and +rep for telling it so nicely :smoke:

11. thats what i was thinking

12. Theres no way you could fit an ounce of dank in a condom, that shit is way too light. An ounce of mids, maybe

13. wrong.

14. sooooooo.....it's all lies?

15. kinda sketchy if u ask me :/. nice find if its actually true.

16. Must have been a black mans XL

17. Ounce in a condom is definately doable and maybe more. To the people that say an ounce wont fit... condoms stretch alot!!
    see:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As3pRa9O1VM]YouTube - Safe Sex: Condom Head[/ame]

18. ....you smelled the inside of a condom to see if the weed inside was good?

i have instant undying respect for you.

19. I would be worried why the weed was in a condom. You could be smoking cock if you're not careful. Nobody wants that....

20. If that condom was used, there is a high probability you were smoking someone's kids...

:bongin: