Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most enjoyable physical effects of cannabis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guamhaze, Mar 19, 2012.

1. What are your favorite physical effects of cannabis on your body? My favorite example was one time when I was jamming out to some Iration (reggae), the music was so intense the sides of my face near my ears started to tickled, it felt A-mazing! Another favorite is of course the tingling in the feet. Let me know what you guys and gals have experienced

2. boners

not that i cant get them or nothing......
    they are just better when high:smoke:

3. how my dick feels when it's inside my girl.

4. The munchies.

5. Sometimes I feel like I have energy flowing inside me, also fapping.

6. Fapping? Aren't you the one with a nub dick thats like an inch long haha

7. Experiencing nature, and also the music of Jimmy Hendrix

8. When i feel like there's a rush of energy flowing inside me. It's pretty hard to describe, all i can say is that it feels really weird. When i close my eyes i can imagine rainbow water with really powerful tides and it just feels like a lot is going on in my body. I also feel my heart send a wave throughout my body every time it beats.

9. I love surrendering to the high while laying down. Like if you focus on keeping your body perfectly still and clearing your head your body vibrates.

10. i love when you just feel soo happy, cant stop laughing, and it feels like your lifes so amazing and nothing else matters xD

11. How you have no sense of time. You know it's a Tuesday, but you completely ignore it. Like it is just another wisp of smoke trailing off of your joint. Life can be stressful, and when all of the time constraints disappear it makes everything so much clearer.

12. [quote name='"DankyTheParrot"']When i feel like there's a rush of energy flowing inside me. It's pretty hard to describe, all i can say is that it feels really weird. When i close my eyes i can imagine rainbow water with really powerful tides and it just feels like a lot is going on in my body. I also feel my heart send a wave throughout my body every time it beats.[/quote]

That's awesome, I have some anxiety when I toke sometimes my heart races so most of the time I'm trying not to feel my heartbeat (music). But this description sounds awesome.

13. [quote name='"AceKush"']I love surrendering to the high while laying down. Like if you focus on keeping your body perfectly still and clearing your head your body vibrates.[/quote]

I gotta try this out! I focused one time solely on my wall paper and I felt as though I could see the pixels coming out and dancing around my room...trippy

14. Ejaculation, Cumming, SPLAT!

15. I like to surrender to my high. Just lay down and let it take over me. I feel like I'm slowly sinking into a pool of amazingness. I melt into my bed, start to tingle, feel amazing. Then I get up and raid the fridge.

16. being able to sleep and wake up refreshed... but on a less serious note i just love the feeling of gravity kicking my ass lol.

17. I love the feeling of being drawn into the music, that's why I put my headphones to full quality to experience myself "full sound" when the europhic takes me, the way the guitars make me jump in joy then the drums clash in and mix in with the bass it's fucking awesome. I love how I felt like I'm melting into the chair but I surrender to the high and let it take over without having paranoia. I guess it's chemical released in our brain that's called dopamine.

18. I love how interesting everything is. Like for example one time I got really high, went on the internet, saw something about the Berlin Wall, read the wiki page, and just lied in my bed for hours thinking about the Berlin Wall. How such a thing like that could even exist. It was so trippy, I couldn't even fully comprehend it. A wild experience.

Also when I'm high and a few of my friends will be talking about their lives and I'm just holy shit the things that happen to people are just amazing.

That and heavy metal music with tribal, crazy drum beats like Slayer (Bostaph-era). Makes me feel legitimately scared of my music and feels awesome.

19. Don't tell anyone but it gets like 5 inches when hard.

20. So that's why they call you the black mamba... :eek: