Most Embrrassing thing you have ever done in Public

Discussion in 'General' started by jaysoncarter, Jan 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. What's up? I've made a video about the time I shit myself on the train, enjoy this my weed smokin brothas

2. Back in 2015 I wanted to do street performance .. so I set up my bluetooth speakers and started rapping and all that.. but then realized that my speakers just weren't loud enough when played outdoors .. they were almost silent :(

Wasn't really embarrassing, was just more like a failed experiment. I could barely afford to buy myself new underwear back then .. ... there was no way I would have ever been able to get my hands on a good PA system or anything like that.

..I do have a good battery-powered Bluetooth speaker now .. much bigger one. Might try it again later this year ;)

3. Was at a party talking to a girl. All was going great until I offered to make her another drink. I was talking to her as I prepared a vodka 7 for her. I guess I was more drunk than I thought I was because as I was cutting some lime she suggested I look at my hand. I had sliced into my thumb and there was blood all over the cutting board. Unfortunately I wasn't making a bloody mary. Took seven stitches to close that bad boy up. In the words of our new president, "Sad".

4. Gotten naked and couldn't find my clothes, woke up in jail, passed out and puked on myself at the Rocky horror picture show, went on a bender with the Navajos and woke up in the middle of the res, and many other stupid things. All happened on alcohol.

If you live long enough and drink, you'll do lot of embarrassing things. You just don't feel shame until later.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I worked at a bar as a bouncer some years ago...

I didn't work that much to make exuberant amounts of money, lived in a city with my mom a few cities over. Had no car, so I had to ride the bus, which didn't run on weekends.

Well... I was too proud to couch surf, and I ended up hoboing it up around the local college (free WiFi) and sort of slept outside, in the stairwells when weather was bad, here, there. Slept in the dining area of the student union building during the day time...

Friends offered me chances to crash on their couch, but man... They said it was cool but I felt like such a burden...

Needless to say, I was embarrassed as fuck to be homeless, working at a busy downtown bar where someone might have recognized me... There were homeless shelters but I was too proud and worked from 9:00pm to 2:30am so checking in wasn't really an option...

6. I got caught eating earwax that i carved out of a corpses ear at a mortuary. They had it all on video. I was arrested and my pic in the paper with a nice embarrassing story about my secret fetish.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wtf is this true? If it is man you one nasty mofo lol.

My story is a couple years back I met up with one of my friends at his house but I parked my car about a mile down the street from his place where we usually meet at a stop sign. Well I met up with my friend and we were waiting for another friend to get there but I had to take a piss really bad. I didn't want to go into my friends house to use the bathroom cause I really had to go so I just got out of the car and went to this house to go pee. I told my friend to watch out for me and to tell me if anyone is coming cause this was during the day.

When I started to pee I heard my friend laughing but not saying anything and I was wondering what he was laughing at so I turned my head and I see one of the owners of the house I'm peeing next to outside almost right by me gardening. It was an older person almost a grandma and when I turned and saw her I quickly zipped up my pants and ran back to my friends car. While I was running back to my friend's car, she asked me "you don't have your own bathroom to go in?" Man I was so embarrassed by that.