Most embarassing STONED moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Steelson, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys!

Post that one story that will make everybody look down on you! all in good fun

One time we all got good and blazed and decided to go to lil caesers....well we had a full car, and I was the one who ran out when we got there....i got the pizza, left, and started running across the parking lot with it..

I wanted to be funny and impress the girl i just met, so i tossed up the pizza box and spun around to catch it again....and ran full force into this middle aged lady....even worse, i spilled the pizza and garlic sauce all over her autistic son

2. Mine is about a time a got super blazed before school one day. Once i got to first hour i was still very :smoke: The teacher starts talking and say he is gonna pass the stapler around for us to staple are assignment together. Well when the stapler gets to me my stoned ass picks up my paper instead of the stapler and hand it to the girls in back of me. She looks at my like :confused: and trys to push my paper back but i just drop it on her desk because i thought she was resisting for no reason. Then i turn around and the whole class is starring at me with a stapler on my desk and no assingment. The teacher just looked at me and said "Ruff morning"?

3. Went in the wrong class for an hour
    Stunk up a whole classroom
    Didn't last that long during sex
    Sharted
    the high boner even though your not thinking of anything sexual.
    Smoking out of pens

and "I'm sorry...it was just an hallucination."

4. One time I was super baked in the grocery store and i dropped my credit card so i tried to pick it up for a good 5 minutes (i keep my fingernails very short) and people kept walking by and it was just awful. So i finally pick it up and some guido douche says something to me and all i say is one of those "yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh"s.

Another time me and my friend were baked at the mcD's in the mall and when i go to pull out my money i grab my pack of papers as well, awkward.

5. Stoned as hell but still I'm trying to study for Finals week. I got the munchies so I go out to Mountain Mikes to order pizza, get my pizza and I start to study. Get hella full and leave and so I get in my car and start driving off... next thing I know I look behind me and I see a splattered nearly full box of pizza on the ground, my pizza that I left on top of my car and forgot to take it in. -.-

6. I decided to see what happened when I blew into the bong...

Yeah, I was young and stupid.

7. #7 Arso, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
    Yeah thats a good one

8. One late night me and my friends decided to get a hoagie from wawa after smoking a bunch...

i brought in my wallet and had a $20 bill in my hand. I payed with the $20 but literally instantly forgot that i had payed with the $20 because it wasn't in my wallet when i went to pay (i had handed it to her). I then proceeded to swipe my debit card. The lady handed my back my change and i awkwardly walked out.

Turns out my card didn't get charged...but it was still awkward and embarrassing as shit.

9. I Picked up an ounce and then my friend chased me for like a km straight, I'm a bit bigger and I was running at full speed fast as shit, and I had a full meal 2 minutes before.. anyways we started to burn, and before I started burning I felt sick from all the running and I took about 10 roor tokes smoked a fat ass spliff and boooooooom, puked in a bucket. Embarassing indeed as it was at my friends friends house and I just met em LOL

10. little caesars?

11. i was in class and we had a test so the teacher was handing out the tests and i went to pull out my headphones out of my pocket and my pipe. 3gram bag. and a bag with 5 joints in it fell out to :/...and the teacher saw and the whole class looked at me and thank fukin god i have a chill teacher and hr said if i get %100 on the test he wont tell. i didnt get 100 so i skipped classes for a week and a half so the principal forgot. i always wear my headphones now hahaha i almost shit my pants when it all fell out. like i was about to cry for real haha

12. [quote name='"Steelson"']Hey guys!

Post that one story that will make everybody look down on you! all in good fun

One time we all got good and blazed and decided to go to lil caesers....well we had a full car, and I was the one who ran out when we got there....i got the pizza, left, and started running across the parking lot with it..

I wanted to be funny and impress the girl i just met, so i tossed up the pizza box and spun around to catch it again....and ran full force into this middle aged lady....even worse, i spilled the pizza and garlic sauce all over her autistic son[/quote]

The things we do to impress girls eh hahah

13. Why would you carry all that in your pocket?

14. One time me and a friend went to see an r rated movie. We blazed before hand and I was a light weight so I got fucked up instantly. We went to get our tickets but we forgot we were only 16 at the time. We got this guy to buy us tickets but I was so paranoid that I had to leave the movie halfway through. My friend was pissed and I was embarrassed.

15. me and 4 of my friends smoked out of my new bong last week. we decided to walk down to dunkin donuts and while were walking one of my friends falls asleep singing while hes walking. he woke up and saw us and he was in shock ahaha