Most embarassing sex moment?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AimedForDeath, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Let's hear em.

I'll start it off...

It was the morning after a party where I drank a fuck load of heavy beer n ate some TacoBell all wasted...

Well I wake up n mostly everyone's gone so I down whats left of the hard liquor n get my buzz back.. next thing i know i'm in the bathroom getting head from this girl that just woke up.. well i felt it stirring up in my stomach and I had to do it... i farted. Not a little fart.. a ridiculous gut-wrenching one.

The even more ridiculous part is she kept slobbin on that shit. hahah

So lets hear yours GC!

2. Alright well both embarrassing and completely hilarious....

My old room had a window that was situated literally right at the same level as my bed. I had my bed against that wall. Window was open, I was extremely intoxicated and blazed, went to switch positions, lost my balance, and went straight through the blinds out the window. Stupid fucked up me thought the blinds would catch me for some reason, so I was laughing as I was falling out the window.

I laid there naked in the grass for a few minutes laughing my ass off before getting up, climbing back in, and continuing like nothing had happened.

Oh yeah, first floor window, obviously. Otherwise things would have been a lot worse!

3. #3 snax4daze, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    i had smoked with this friend (having a real mellow evening) .... we are having sex and BAM !!! I (female) ejaculate. needless to say it wasn't something neither of us were expecting, i was so embarrassed i ended up offering to buy him a new mattress (he declined but i did buy him a nice --high thread count-- set of sheets). it took awhile before we could kinda hangout without an akwardness....

the strain we were smoking was a cross of blueberry and bubblegum (greyberry --- mmmm)

4. shes asked me if it was my finger....

5. Couldn't get it up one time but the chick was fat soo...

Your call.

6. after a long night of coke, couldnt get it up. she was suckin for like 30 minutes.

then when i lost my virginity i came as soon as i put it in:eek:

7. Well, there was this sexy lil Cuban girl who I had been trying to get with for a couple years. She moved to Florida shortly after feelings were expressed. We still continued to talk and then a year and a half later she came back and we hooked up and went out drinking. Well, before I met up with her, my boy had some fireass blow, and I bought a half gram and thought me and her will have fun doing this. Everything was cool, we went skinny dipping, cuddling, snorting a line here n there, and then it came down to getting it on and I wasn't able to perform because of the damn 'caine. I was so embarrassed cuz we just made out from 2 til 7 in the morning, with a lil head every now n then to attempt to get everything in working order. What I had been waiting for 2 years finally comes true and we can't do it. FUCK!!! It still pisses me off to this day.

8. Somehow, I got blazed enough to let a girl convince me to get a tattoo of her name on my ass in exchange for some sex.

Great sex, though.

I guess this is a bit off-topic...

9. depending on HOW hot she was i would do this, more than once.

10. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That is fucking hilarious.

11. She was worth it.

12. I downed a fifth of Nikolai 100 and went to Bacardi and Miller Lite (lol).

Supposedly,

I ended up in a bed with a chick. We were fucking and I passed out cold in the midst of it.

I'm only going by what I heard though. I wasn't there.

13. Just remembered another one. Not quite as classic as me falling out a window naked but.... oh well.

Was at a party drunk as shit, took this girl into the other room, shit got intense. Everyone started messing around with us knocking on the door and shit, then everything got dead quiet. All the sudden there's someone slamming on the door, so me, thinking its everyone fucking around, I walk over with my fitted cap held over my cockus, and open the door. It was her mom, who had just showed up to bust the party.

14. I'll just say that it involved my gag reflex.

15. shittty

16. I was fucking my girl in the back of her jeep on an abandoned road,,,,turns out the rear door/hatch thingy wasnt closed right....my brother happened to be getting weed down the street (on a dirt road). as he was about to drive by he saw me and my girlfriend spill out of the back of the jeep and still goin at it....
    he couldn't look me in the eyes for months.:p

17. I want to hear the rest of this. What did you say to her? What did she say to you?:eek:

18. mine wasn't during it was afteerrrr
    see i have this blackberry and it likes to make phone calls randomly
    and the phone is in the bed with us
    and me and this dude are fucking.. (im quite loud)
    well anyways i go to school the next day
    and my friend was like OMG Randi u have to hear this
    so she calls her voice mail and apparently i left her a 15minute voice mail of me and that dude fucking

:eek:

19. Poppin' cherries :(

It has happened on more than one occasion to me and it has never been too pleasant.

Sort of like a "what the fuck do we do now this is really awkward" moment.

20. New Years Eve, I was 19. Me and this chick were prety wasted and high, gettin' it on in the bedroom. Since mostly everyone at the party was underage there were people sketchin' out about the cops showing up. So this one kid looks out the window and sees a cop car on the street. He screams COPS! Everyone starts to bolt. I jumped into my boots ass naked and started tearing through the snow to get to my car. After 10 minutes I decide to return to get my clothes. Apparently it was a false alarm and I walk back into the party ass naked wearing only Timberland boots. This one kid laughed so hard he threw up all over himself and some girl.