Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

most efficient way to use weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenbliss, Feb 22, 2009.

1. u know u dont have to fill a bowl up all the way for bongs or pipes, just throw enough in for 1 hit and dont exhale till uve done a couple of those 1 hit bowls, absolutely no waste.

2. #22 SovietRed, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    Dug Out...

Nuff said. Lol...Am i kidding...wouldn't you like to know?

3. Ya, that guy is just a moron who hasn't used a high-quality vaporizer on a high enough temperature. Crank it up so you're actually vaporizing those cannabinols, and then tell me with a straight face you don't have a body high.

Cheaper vape: not worth it high-end vape: god

4. i've had an i-inhale for over two months now and use it exclusively...my stash now lasts about three times as long and the high is perfect. no more cancer causing shit in my lungs...

5. Next to a vape, aqua lungs get you pretty high but you'd have to make a smaller one for a smaller ammount of weed.

Strictly speaking, I don't really think it matters how you smoke it as long as you inhale all the smoke and hold it in for at least 5 seconds. Smoke it however you prefer to.

6. agreed.

worrd. :smoking:

7. I don't really know if that's even really the issue. I have a Vapor Brothers and I wouldn't consider it high-end by any means. The reason I got it is because it's considerably cheaper than a lot of other vaporizers. It works extremely well, however, and it gets me very high.

8. vaporizing hands down:hello:

9. #29 conciousness, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009

dont post this bullshit.

marijuana smoke might not be healthy to inhale, but it doesnt cause cancer

10. Word. :cool:

11. when im low on bud and/or $ i break out my 1-hitter. on a normal weekday i can get by with like 4 hits, and in a week use like a gram (i dont hav a scale, so im gunna say like a dime bag worth)

not bad...

12. i'm disappointed that you don't like vaping, it really is nice, maybe you should give it another try. other than that, try a bong or get good at rolling blunts and joints, slightly less efficient but a very enjoyable smoke.

13. - whatever -

14. Interesting article that I was unaware of...thanks for the link. But this is a study, studies are done all the time about all kinds of things and we all know that today's study will be refuted at some point in the future by another study. This has been going on for years, whether it be caffeine intake, red wine consumption, etc. Also, the study cited above only looked at three cancers, "Tashkin found that even the very heavy marijuana smokers showed no increased incidence of the three cancers studied." What about other cancers?

Anyways, go ahead and smoke it if you want. I won't. And I don't need to be told that what I said was "bullshit". One study DOES NOT constitute empirical evidence.

To me it's just common sense to try and avoid putting any kind of smoke in your lungs.

15. #36 Breh, Feb 24, 2009

Why is that? Worried you'll die young? What if one day time just stopped (referring to the Big Bang Theory), just as it had "started" when the universe "exploded" and began expanding outward? You have to live life with the intent of dying at any moment in time. We're not going to live forever.

Between living to 80 and not experiencing many thrills such as smoking weed, or living to 40 and experiencing things not many other people experience, I'd choose living to 40. Living an extra 40 years doesn't seem worth it if I can't enjoy myself to the fullest.

On top of that, I don't want to live to the point where I can't walk normally. :)

EDIT: If you're still inclined to argue about cancer on a thread that's totally unrelated, please link me something that involves a marijuana-only smoker getting cancer that's actually marijuana-related. Thanks.

16. well if u not keen on a vap or eats then i'd say hot knifes man a few hot knifes get u stoned as fuck while using lil amounts of weed

17. #38 Breh, Feb 24, 2009

Yeah, what he said. I almost forgot about hot knifing. >.>

Or maybe try making some hash and smoke it. Just stick a tiny piece of it on a thumbtack that's stuck in your desk, place a glass cup over it, light the hash, wait for the cup to fill with smoke, lift the cup slightly, stick a straw under there, and suck up the smoke. I'm really not sure if making (and smoking) hash will conserve your bud, so ask someone else before giving it a try. From what I remember, smoking it like I just mentioned supposedly will conserve bud in the end, but again, I really don't know too much about hash. :3

18. Yea torching the bowl will eat your weed like the damn cookie monster. hold the lighter away from the bowl while sucking in and slowly move it closer till the weed lights. Sometimes the flame never actually touches the weed. Then when lighting a bowl that has already been hit, i like to put the flame on the burnt part of weed the flame creeps through and you don't burn any trying to get it lit.

The best way to conserve on like bongs with friends is quick hits. Hit the bong while it is still rolling from the first time it was lit. Try and keep it going for the whole bowl and you'll be ripped

19. Bongs are the way to go my friend. They use far less weed than edibles and are more efficient as a lot of weed is wasted by the digestive system (though eating is certainly the healthiest way to consume weed closely followed by vaping). I've never vaped so I can't comment on that method, but vaporizers are very very expensive.

Bongs are the most efficient. They can use more weeds than joints if you're in a morish mood but they get you plenty higher than joints and blunts do.