Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most efficient way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by As Above So Below, Oct 17, 2010.

1. I figured to post in this section since it seemed to fit. I have one decent sized bud of dank left and I want to smoke it the most efficient way possible (as in get the highest lol). I have a pipe but my tolerance is going up. I have limited supplies at my disposal and I need it to not take long to make, and easy to throw away (still live with parents =/). I like homemade bongs but I prefer not to use foil bowls. Any ideas/suggestions?

2. I'd make a lightbulb vaporizer, there are a few guides on Youtube. With one of those a 10 sack lasted me like 7 good highs

3. It's not smoking, but a firecracker will fuck you up.

4. Waterfall. simple, quick, and gets you high as a kite.

5. Yeah I was looking into that. But I don't know if I wanna risk my bud if I do something wrong. I've seen different guides say different temps. Does it smell or anything?

6. I second on the waterfall idea.

7. I would just use the pipe.. What else would you use? If I were you I would just smoke out of the pipe. There is something called the lightbulb vaporizer. It's not something I like to use but if you are desperate find some youtube videos on it, ttheir are tons. Unless you want to make a firecracker which is an edible and it will give you a different type of high. Other then that buddy I think you have no other options.

8. One hitters in a bong is probably the best. just snip off enough for one hit, fully carb it in and hold it in as long as possible. That is truly, the best way to extend your weed is to hold it, every single beat of the heart give you more goodness.

9. Usualy just smells like burnt peanut butter. Sometimes you will smell a little herb but it's rare if you have the firecracker wrapped in tin foil good. I also woulden't do this because if you fuck up you lost your herb.

If you want to do firecrackers I would wait until you have more weed. Like I said if you fuck up you are going to really regret it.

10. #10 420PotSmoka420, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    I also agree with the waterfall bong. Never thought of that. Also gets you high as fuck. I would go for that man. Easy to make too.

11. gravity bong/waterfall

12. you're not gonna get a legit vaporizer, and lightbulb vaporizers take too long to make so you should just make a waterfall or gravity bong like other people are saying because that will probably get you higher than anything available to you

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1rgWxafupE[/ame]

you could do it just like this or poke a bigger hole and put it in a bucket full of water so the water level reaches the neck of the bottle and pull it up slowly as you light the bowl

13. @R.I.P.O.D.B.420
    Thanks for the video. Thinking about doing that. So when you light it you release and as the water is going down it's pulling smoke? And then after the water is gone you put your finger back over the hole and then inahle at the top?

14. Manswers did a thing about this. A pipe or straight, unfiltered smoke left about 70% THC, Bong left like 77%, Vape left 98%. A vape is hands-down the scientificially proven best method to get high.

15. well i believe edibles are the most efficient way to get high. most efficient way to smoke, then yes vaping. but wait, if its the most efficient way to smoke, then vaping is out :eek:

16. Lol sorry. The title seems kind of misleading. Should be Most Efficient Way To Get High. I hope you get my point ;)

17. Yes, that is what you're doing if you do a waterfall bong. If you do a gravity bong, you put the container, that is to be filled with in the bucket of water(with the bowl cap off because as it go down air is forced up through the bowl, and that air can make your weed fly everywhere). After you put bowl cap on, tighten, light bowl while slowly pulling container out of water. When ready untwist, push container of smoke back into water, causing smoke to exit container fast right into your lungs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vh6xiBkYrA]YouTube - How To Make An Easy And Cheap Gravity Bong w/o Foil[/ame]

a good video to make a non-foil gravity bong, i do recommend the hose barb bowl.:smoke:

18. Gravity bong= best way to conserve your sweet Mary Jane.

19. naw just hit it hard when it's full of smoke, easiest part of the process and the most satisfying, make sure you use a ratchet, foil is bullshit

20. Truth. Just pull it all through and make sure not to leave any smoke.