Most Efficient way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by AndyWooForever, Jan 5, 2017.

1. I'm new so sorry if this isn't the right forum. I've been curious about what the most efficient way to smoke would be. I used to do gravity bongs all the time with a small socket because that seems to be the best way to use a little bud and get a large toke. I was curious as to what all you pros out there do or find most effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I would vote for using a small pipe and being gentle with the lighter. I haven't confirmed this but I suspect that many cannabanoids are destroyed in traditional smoking and that most of the high comes from the leading edge of the heat where THC/CBDs are vaporized and inhaled. I suspect this because eating cannabis, gram for gram, is much more powerful than smoking it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Suppository

• Like Like x 2
  4. Try injecting the marijuanas. Blow some smoke into a syringe and look for a vain bro.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Does that entail taking small tokes while letting plenty of airflow through to keep the air from getting stale? I would assume the resting residue inside a pipe is caused by build of of stale smoke sticking to the inside.¿

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. A hole saw to the sternum, and direct vaporbong hits to the the lungs perhaps.?

7. I don't know, I wouldn't sweat it on that level if I were you. Just take small, mild hits till you're happy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've been using a glass double honeycomb bong for the past year.. man do I love that thing.. Rips nice and is always smooth..

• Like Like x 2
  9. The most efficient way to smoke is..... Switching it up! This will keep your tolerance balanced and is also fun. Smoke a bong on monday and Wednesday, joint on Friday and Sunday, blunt on Tuesday and Thursday , Pipe on Saturday. This is the best method and you will rarely if ever have to take tolerance breaks. You could also just vary smoking tools each day.. Say bong for wake n bake joint for afternoon blunt for evening and pipe for nighttime. Just switch it up. This is by far the most elite smoking pattern you could use to stay good and baked each and every time without having to smoke more and more

• Like Like x 2
  10. Just smoke. It's as basic as it gets. Obtain good weed, pack weed in paraphernalia of choice, light......inhale......exhale....Puff Puff pass. Get on with life.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Inhaling?

Doesn't matter if it's a vape, a bong, a chillum, a pipe, if you are inhaling the smoke you're going to get high as fuck.

Getting high is like wet clothes. A fire hose, a pool, a waterballon, a squirt gun. Your clothes are going to get soaked either way, high is high like soaked clothes is soaked clothes.

12. Vaping liquid THC mixed with your usual vapour flavours... This lasts substantially longer than bud itself. Just dependant on if you can get it...

13. I'd imagine knife hits are pretty efficient if you can tolerate that kind of behavior. Not a fan particularly of Gravity Bongs. If I'm looking for efficiency I take a break entirely, or at least dial back to bud instead of concentrates.

14. Smallest bowl/pipe possible, pack 1 hitters at a time, hold in for at least 4 seconds each hit.
    After about 4 or 5 of these I'm very lit.

I'm guessing it's most efficient since nothing was wasted, and splitting the hits into 4 instead of one means your lungs had a better chance of grabbing cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I met a guy who said the most efficient way to partake of the ancient herb is to take a tiny leaf and roll it up into a tiny ball the size of a BB for a bb gun and then light it in a one hitter/ bat/ digger, pipe. any smoking device with a huge cherry that is on fire is destroying/mutating quickly all organic crystalline compounds. Only the peripheral compounds adjacent to the burning cherry will vaporize ( heat release) cleanly with their molecular structure (as created organically in the plant) in tact and identifiable / absorb-able to the cb receptor upon the inhale. the once medicinal, smoldered mutated/over heated, burned up compounds that get inhaled are not absorbed at all medicinally and are sent into your metabolic waste cycle to be pissed out and shit back to the sea turtles

17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. I recently started making my own thc juice for the vape. I must say it's quite efficient and no coughing fits either.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

19. A nice 12" glass bong with a perc and an ice pinch does me just fine.

20. rs.png

• Like Like x 1