Most effective way to smoked wax without a rig?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by BongRippaJack, May 4, 2013.

2. Right on this place seems chill. When I post on other forums its a big no no to to be personal

• Like Like x 2
  3. Buy a pen! G-pens are nice, but expensive. You can buy a basic e-cig setup with a bulb that takes concentrates. It should only be about 50/60 bucks and you'll love it. Don't put it in blunts or joints or even on bowls, it just wastes the wax and you aren't smoking it how it is supposed to be smoked.

4. I just tried this method after searching "how to smoke wax without a rig" on DuckDuckGo (this thread is the first result) and it worked so well I had to make an account just to thank you bro.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I bought a gram of some good wax and I dont have my own rig yet. What is the most effective way to smoke it?[​IMG]

6. Do you realize that you posted this on a thread that will answer your question?

7. Something must be wrong with my oil then. I never put it in the freezer and it stays stable all day in my hand without getting sticky

Trim Nazi

8. IMO if you don't have a rig you shouldn't smoke it yet.

Wait until you have a rig and you won't regret it.

Most of the methods mentioned can and will work, but just be patient until you have a rig and you won't regret it. 

You can waste a lot of wax with some of these methods.

9. I have a DaVinci Ascent vape that works great for dry herbs & has jars to use with oils and waxes if you happen to be in the market for a portable vape.

10. I have an arizer extreme q and I read somewhere on here that you can put the wax on a cottonball and vape it, would this work?!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Car lighter works

-*$$$$$*-

12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

13. Put like 5 bowl screens in the head of a bong hold a torch or lighter to it til it gets hot then use a paper clip as a nail works almost as good as a rig

The Meaning of Life......Is To Give Life Meaning

• Like Like x 1
  14. #34 YoShytsWeak, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Don't do this. A paper clip is not a nail and neither are screens.

Don't heat any metals unless your sure it doesn't give off toxic fumes.

If you have a piece you can buy. A quartz nail for the low like costco.

Other than that, put it in a bowl on top of some flower power and melt it, then smoke like regular!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. [quote name="YoShytsWeak" post="20343367" timestamp="1406177598"]Don't do this. A paper clip is not a nail and neither are screens.

Don't heat any metals unless your sure it doesn't give off toxic fumes.

If you have a piece you can buy. A quartz nail for the low like costco.

Other than that, put it in a bowl on top of some flower power and melt it, then smoke like regular!

I've been doing it for awhile and I'm fine paper clips at least the ones I get are not toxic there just regular steel and the screens that you can get at a smoke shop are safe...as far as I know know one has died using my method. And you waste a lot less of it then if you do it his way

16. lol typical mentality these days

Stainless not toxic? try chromium for one, thats all I need to remember about red hot stainless :p

17. #37 EmeraldBUDZ, Jul 24, 2014
    The nail or paper clip does not get red hot the screens do you dab the paper clip on the red hot screens the wax vaporizes as it passes through the 5 red hot screens at the same time you hit the bong then the super deadly poisonous paper clip does not get hot enough to even be a factor its only in contact with a hot surface for maybe .5 of a second

18. All I'm saying is if you want to do your dangerous bullshit the go ahead but don't spread it around the internet as a "more effective" method.

Also it most certainly does not waste more the way i do it. I take a small glop of oil on a heated TI nail and it's 100times more effective than your method.

Read a little bit bro. Your statement is full of "I think", "not sure" , "as far as I know"

You didn't have to tell us though. Clearly you don't know anything ;)

You idiot what do you think screens are made of?

Also^

19. #39 EmeraldBUDZ, Jul 24, 2014
    it is more effective then melting the wax on bud then smoking the bowl like normal that's a fact ask anyone who has done it besides you and Jimmy carter and if you show me some evidence that bowl screens will kill you when red hot I will apologize and stop commenting I think mine are steel cause there not brass at least there not brass colored

Idiot..........

• Like Like x 1
  20. #40 YoShytsWeak, Jul 24, 2014
    You said my method,... that's my method

And no it's still not more effective! Not at alllllllllll!

Melting it on bud properly and smoking it is much more effective than your method.

You are probably getting high of toxic fumes and assume it's the hash... Idiot