Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

most effective way to smoke for YOU!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dr.ganja, Aug 16, 2009.

1. mine is propably my good old bong. Hits from that thing are deadly lol. I really like pipes too, my friends say they dont get the same high from a pipe but personally i get pretty blazed alone from my pipe lol. What about you?

2. Fuckin' a, man...a pipe, bong, joint, steamroller, etc. will do the trick...but a fat blunt will usually keep me good.

3. Joint for the wake and bake, or a clean not so resiny pipe. For a good clean "work with it" kinda high. Mid-day, steady toke with the bowl or a blunt. And for occasion/good weed always go bong. :D

4. ROOR for sure :bongin:

5. I really like my pipe, its trusty, I know its clean, and I can really taste the weed. Just seems like it conserves the most and it lets it be pure. Plus it looks pretty nice.

6. Blunts all day everyday.

But my boy used to have this pipe that would absolutly murder my ass when I took rips, but besides that pipe I really don't get as high from pipes/bongs like I do blunts.

7. I like blunts for my high tbh, Joints are the usual though.

8. Bongs for me I'd say. Although I think I'm getting a vape soon so that may change. :)

9. Rolling a nice blunt, then smoking it. I love it.

10. Vaporize concentrates thanks for asking!.....although rolling one up, never gets old!

11. for me personally, blunts get me the highest, but a nice legit bong is a close second :D

12. bongs for sure!

13. most effectively, a bong, any kind really. Waterfalls, grav bongs, tubes, anything I can fill up and carb and get a huge hit off of. I do love my friends blunts tho, he rolls the best (in my opinion), and shotgun-ing those certainly does a number on me too

14. i prefer my arcyrlic bong for the "wake n bake". mid-day is a sneak-a-toke, after work is the glass bong thats a lung killer... joints and blunts really dont do the trick for me. anything w/ a bowl i love though.

15. Don't have a favorite... I like blunts/bongs/pipes/steamrollers. I just recently learned to roll nice joints too, it's nice rolling one and then going outside and smoking it all. It stays lit, so I can just smoke and enjoy.:)

16. If I get the chance, definitly a gravity bong, but otherwise I love bongs and bowls in that order for efficiency. Joints and blunts are not for efficiency at all so I rarely smoke those, and when I do I'll only put in weed to it if I have shwagg.

17. A nice bong for sure, but there's nothin better then rolling a fat ass blunt and smoking it to the dome ;)

18. I consider myself quite lucky, i can prolong a good gram of bud longer than most people. I use a 1 hitter bat, and i have perfected the art of getting small bits of weed into massive hits, i take 2 hits of my bat and if they were good, then i'm baked for a good 2 hours. I once got such a crazy hit off it took me 4 tries to exhale all of the smoke and even ended up burping some smoke out later (guess I swallowed some along the way lol)

But yeah, I can go a good 2ish weeks with a gram smoking 3 or 4 nights a week.

19. For me, A glass bong. Glass screen and all. Mine hits like Rocky Balboa.