Most effective rolling stratagy

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Dan Kush, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Was wandering if there was a rolling stratagy for begginner rollers. I've smoked joints, blunts, and spliffs, but I really want to learn how to roll a tight well cherried J.

2. two options.... buy a bag of tobacco and roll the whole bag... or buy an ounce and roll the whole ounce.. you should be good to go by the end

3. Umm yeah try rolling it. There's really no 'strategy' to rolling a joint if you want to learn to do it with your hands only. Just keep rolling to get better.

4. yeah the other posters already hit on it, all the good rollers practice a lot. my best tips for beginners would be to roll a filter into the joint, sprinkle the buds into the paper in the shape you want the jay, and loosely shape it into the cigarette shape as you roll, don't want it super hard it will smoke like ass.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOQrs6e8J8s&feature=youtube_gdata_player]How to roll the perfect joint! Best tutorial guaranteed - YouTube[/ame]

6. Well practice first, but I learned how to roll by using the dollar bill method, which is awesome for learning imo

7. Grind your bud really fine. That makes rolling SO much easier. Definitely tuck the joint, you can use a playing card / license it helps alot to roll a tight joint.