Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most effecient way to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ktsayshi1, Aug 2, 2011.

1. #21 glazedKnuckles, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yep. Lol

2. Gravity Bong

3. and look at my post >.<

4. The things that will get you the highest are the things that milk the hardest and make you cough the hardest. Look up how to make a gravity bong.

I use a cooler and cut off the bottom of a milk carton and put a bowl in the top and it hits harder than any bong iv hit but its also not glass :rolleyes:

5. #25 glazedKnuckles, Aug 2, 2011
    You posted it while I was writing mine

6. #26 glazedKnuckles, Aug 2, 2011
    Who wants a glass gravity bong? That would be heavy as fuck

7. I like bongs

8. yep be careful and responsible though. What other edibles were you eating? I've been wanting to try cannaoil and cookies/brownies once i get the herbage and time.

9. #29 Hot Rod, Aug 2, 2011
    Yeah I had two brownies in one day at school XD it was for sure the highest I've ever been.. And about two weeks ago I ate a brownie and I was so high I didn't even feel high (I know it sounds weird) but yeah I could barely speak lol

10. yep that's edibles for you lol. And they last long as hell so I don't know what more one would want.

11. #31 Hot Rod, Aug 2, 2011
    Exactly what I tell everyone

12. Edibles, smoking, vaping, they're all different highs.

Smoking is my favorite, but edibles are nice, I've never vaped before. ]:

13. Vaporizer> Gravity Bong> Waterfall bong> hot knifing> Bong> Pipe > Joint > Blunt
    ---10---------8--------------7.5----------7----------7-----5-----3------2----

Most efficent ways from best to worse, with ratings.