Most disturbing/traumatic thing you've ever seen/experienced?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by anonymous911, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Just wondering...

As for me, a couple summers ago I was turning into my neighborhood and in the turn lane there was a small kitten who couldn't have been more than 6 months old. The kitten's head had been partially run over, however it was still alive. It was trying to pick it's head up off of the road but was unable to do so. Being a cat lover, this was absolutely the most disturbing thing I had ever seen. Looking back I wish that I would have just run it over so that I could put it out of its misery.

So how about you?

2. #2 Cr0fter, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
    Seeing one of my best friends lying in a casket, when he was just 14
    yea..

3. DUI's leading to jail... jail isn't my thing. ha ha.

4. MY BEST FRIENDS GRAND MA DIE OF CANCER, THEN 6 MONTHS LATER HIS GRANDPA BLOWS HIS BRAIN OUT IN FRONT OF US, THEN DAD PUTS 30/30 TO HIS CHEST YEAR LATER WHICH YOU WERE ALL CLOSED TOOO...
    Yeahhhh.. R.I.P Uncle Wick, Donnie C., Mark G, Auntie I can go on for days
    Lil Red, Brian J.

5. I'd have to say seeing someone overdose on methamphetamine was scary as fuck.

As soon as he plunged that needle in his arm, he clutched his chest.

He got rushed to the hospital, all the while convulsing.

He lived, thank God.

6. Well, I cant think of ANY of mine right now, but I'm going to post one of my cousins girfriends uncle.

My cousins girfriends uncle was prolly around 10, well his dad and his mom got into a BIG fight, in the end, his dad blows his moms face off with a shotgun, then blows his face off with a shotgun all this in front of him. Just imagine :( he is truamatized, he is not not right in the head, he walks everywhere and is weird.

7. Witnessing first hand the mental collapse of a young soldier.

8. back of my balls, easily

9. Car accident while on a blunt ride going 60 mph into a tree. Thankfully I lived.

10. Haven't seen anything to bad in my time..

When I was like 14 with my cousin at this junky chicks house watching her shoot up.

Yuck! Digging around a needle in her arm and then a sickening sigh of relief.

Ironic, im a needle user now.

11. age 6-10 watching cancer/calcium deposits slowly eat my grandmothers brain away until she died a week after they gave her a year to live.

12. 2 girls 1 cup wasn't horrible...But this is just fucking sickening

---Note---

If you are somewhere NOT private, DO NOT click on this link. I won't spoil the suprise, but it's not like there's a dude trying to shove a glass jar into his ass or something, so don't worry.

1guy1cup, 1 guy 1 cup video

13. you're quite evil for posting that link, haha
    but should be some interesting reactions from it

14. seeing a motorcyclist in front of me on the highway (no helmet btw) crash...he died instantly, as in as soon as his skull hit the pavement, spraying his brain matter everywhere...

true story man. I had to pull over about a mile down the freeway to throw up and reflect on the most disturbing thing i've seen in my life.

15. Jesus, there's a lot of sick shit in this thread.

I would have to say being in a horrible car accident at age 6. I was with my mom and my brother. We rolled over three times. My brother got the worst of it, a huge gash in his back but we all survived thank god.

16. #16 ytfghmjb, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
    in high school i saw a kid get jumped by 3 guys, then stomped and thrown off the 2nd floor balcony. all this happened within 1 minute, dude landed in the pavement on his face.

ive seen worse but this was the most traumatizing since i was so young at the time. i was like 13 in 9th grade

17. Probably my grandmother at the end of her battle with cancer.
    RIP.

18. Seen a biker run a red light, and get hit by a tractor trailer. The bikers brains were on the street and the trucker was flipping shit crying and sitting on the ground rocking back n forth. Shit was horrible

19. dude.. I almost cried reading that.

idk. I've had alot of semi-traumatic things happen to me....getting pepper sprayed and arrested, rehab, putting animals down,....nothing that bad.

20. bodies blown to pieces in iraq and afghan