Most Disgusting Pizza Topping

Discussion in 'General' started by tbarb, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Brat? No I was just being a smart ass like you tried to be! :D lighten the fuck up!

hey im cool, anyways i wasent trying to be a smartass you misunderstood me :confused_2:

3. No, the Internet just lacks being able to read sarcasm in strangers, lol.

4. Working at papa johns i hated touching the nasty ass anchovies. I would never get anchovies, mushrooms or black olives on pizza. Best is ham, pineapple, bacon and onion from papa johns dat saucey sauce

5. #45 Justadailytoke, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    thats because you are getting canned mushrooms, go to a organic / vegan pizza place, and ask for button mushrooms or shiitake ones they aren't slimy at all  :)

Whatere you Saying?

7. Nothing :) don't worry, wasn't anything bad, just that its hard to catch sarcasm in strangers over the Internet. :)

8. I am a bitt looossseyyy gooossseyyy but mann, if pizza was to find itself being made in one of those nuts ass places that fuckin fry up bugs and beetles and grubs and shit, I bet they'd throw em all over their pizzas, or any pizza with canned spinach and chitlins too, the type who would possibly use mayo as pizza sauce..Fuck that mess.

Wanna explain that one for us TT?:laughing:

lemme just say

that shit stank!

ok good ,i had thought you were bieng sarcastic. :smoking:

11. I would have to say that banana peppers are. It isn't that I don't like the things, but they are horrid on a pizza and I know people who love them as a topping...

Haha well damn...That's shitty......lol..

13. #53 nanners, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
     Dude I can seriously eat a whole can of those salty motherfuckers... Goddamn

Pineapple is disgusting  topping it does not belong on pizza.

14. I'm not picky, i will eat any sort of sensible pizza, the only thing that doesn't turn my crank is when there are tomatoes as a topping, like you already got sauce you fuck now you need to add more go fuck yourself, add ground beef or something, i am pissed because my friend came over this weekend and ordered 4 pizzas all with a variety of toppings with the constant being fucking tomatoes, like i wanna fucking pay half to pick off tomatoes you fuck i was pissed. 

My favorites are onion, banana peppers, ground beef, salami, ham, pineapple, donair meat/sauce...Anything other then tomatoes. 

Taco pizza is by far the best though, spicy ground beef with lettuce and sour cream, yes.. Thats the only one i'll tolerate with tomatoes, except some places, like this weekend, add fucking shredded cheese on top im like THERES CHEESE MELTED ALREADY WHAT THE FUUUUUCCCKKKK

15. Anchovies, god why? I like everything but that.

Pepperoni n banana peppers combo is my dank tho.

16. Diahrea

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I'm not a fan of onions/garlic chunks/ bell peppers. 

I take back my statement about you having bad taste in pizza toppings, mushrooms are indeed slimy and gross. I was arguing about this with someone last night and they insisted I was wrong.

19. in soviet russia,  pizza tops you