Most Disgusting Pizza Topping

Discussion in 'General' started by tbarb, Jun 2, 2013.

1. #21 Old School Smoker, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    anchovies, liver or raisens are totally disgusting.

You and I can agree on a dank ass pizza though. Mushrooms aren't bad if I'm eating them by themselves, but I hate when they're mixed in with other shit. I hate getting a random surprise.

3. I don't like mushrooms anyway! Ill cook them with stuff to add flavor, but eat them?! Never. I just cringed at the thought.

Raisins? That's strange.

4. Only normal topping I'm not a fan of is pineapple. Not big into olives either but I'll eat them if they're on the pizza rather than picking them off.

5. fucking love mushrooms you weirdos.  anchovies artichokes are weird too.  love black olives too  

6. Yeah Mushrooms, and Anchovies are the only things I can think of.

7. I can't think of anything I don't like apart from Pineapple. Something about it to me just doesn't taste right lol. Haven't tried Anchovies though...

8. your sig has to be the gayest thing ive ever seen in my life sorry but not sorry 

9. #30 2Pac, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    If by gay, you mean happy, then yes, I am happy to fuck my Mom :laughing: Seriously, who says 'gay' as a derogatory term who is above the age of 17? haha

Ahhh, I crack myself up.

10. and who has a sig that says and I FUCK MY MOM lmao someone over 18 for sure right? hope you can understand the sarcasm buddy

11. #32 2Pac, Jun 3, 2013
    Who makes a comedic sig on a stoner forum? MANY PEOPLE. Hope you understand the sarcasm as well, buddy.

12. i'll probally get some hate for this, but i can't stand sausage on a pizza, or well sausage at all for that matter...everything else(that you can normally order at a pizza place) is fine, except for anchovies

13. Gelato (some would disagree) :bongin:

14. Odd topping. Lol.

15. It was the odd-est one I could think of, but I'm still sure there's some people out there who would love it. :smoking:

16. Oh, I'm sure. Some people eat the nastiest shit.

yeah people do ,like me for instance i sometimes eat my shit with pineapples.
    see it started when i saw one of my homeboys do it so i had deceided to try it and it turns out it taste good
    ,oh well its one of my many kinks now

18. #39 goneforever, Jun 3, 2013
    -_- yes, hilarious. That's a smart comment my children would make thinking they're funny. What're we back in kindergarten?

i thought we were having an open discussion not acting like brats :hide: