Most desperate thing you've done?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by greenomen, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Okay so we have all done outrages or desperate things while stoned in order to smoke. So GC tell you stories. What is something outrages or desperate you have done while smoking or just to smoke.

My story starts in the bathroom by myself. Just when I got into smoking I would wait for my parents to leave so I can smoke. My parents had just stepped out and i scrambled to get everything ready. I had the weed,my bowl,some spray,a fan and everything. The one thing I forgot was my fucking lighter!!!! I tore up the house looking for one only to be disappointed. So i took a long candle and lit it on the stove. I brought it back to the bathroom and used the candle to light my bowl. Wax got everywhere, on my hands and on my weed ruining my weed. It also got all over the inside of my bowl ruining my bowl lol :smoking:

ps-i just realized this is my 100th post *stand up all proud*

2. scraping my bowl is usually the most desperate thing i do to get me fugged up .
    but also drinking alcohol

3. Ditto.

4. imagine someone rumaging through medicine cabinets looking for pills or alcohol or bud or anything. i did that. but imagine whoever is raping the cabinets is moving at a superhuman speed. i swear shit was flying everywhere. i can honestly say i am not an addict anymore minus the cig part :D

5. back in high school my best friends shed was the place to be "the oven" we liked to call it. anyways after a couple of weeks when we ran out of bud we would crawl on the carpet in there scrounging for every little piece of weed we could find until we had a bowlpack

6. oh ehhhrrrr i forgot ive done ^ that looking for pills bullshit ^ too.
    nothing im proud of.

7. ha one time my frends lil bro was smokin with us and me had an extra gb cap and we packed it with leaves and made him take a leaf swat
    the smoke was like straight brown

8. That's not cool dude. For all you know it could have been dangerous chemicals he was smoking. And was he a little kid? -First neg rep man.

9. haha lol at that
    but it was mean man

10. pick weed out of my friends carpet. and uhm....fuck i know theres something else i just cant think of it right now, oh well ill post it up later lol

11. oh ya!!! my friend had weed and i didnt and i was like "so...rick...dude....can i get in this rotation?" i knew he was going to say yes cuz ive smoked him out dozens of times lol. so anyway he was like "uhmm....ok if u pop lock n drop it" n ok im a dude n dudes dont pop lock and drop it but i really wanted to smoke so i had to give in and pop lock and drop infront of like 30 ppl

12. one time i smoked.

13. I recently filled my bowl with the ash out of my ash tray... but its usually a little brown still we dont usually burn every bowl till its grey so it still gets us really high

14. I once dropped a small peice of brick weed underneath my friends couch and as I went and dug for it I pulled out what I thought it was, put it in the pipe and proceeded to take a hit... well it tasted like shit. And it was. My friend lives on a farm and it turns out, after futher investigating, that it was in deed, cow manure. Surprising how much cow manure looks a lot like brick weed. I later found the piece that I had lost and smoked it. Tasted much better. Dont smoke cow shit; it tastes horrible.

15. hahahaha! thats hilarious +rep

16. uh one time we were smokin opium but it fell outta the peice onto the carpet, the lil nug stayed lit though and was still smoking so me and my bud took turns hovering over it suckin up the smoke that was comin off it hahah that seems liek a really addict-y thing to do but i think its just kinda funny cus w'er like OH SHIT...ITS STILL GOIN GO GO GO haha but to clarify ive only smoked O like 3 or 4 times in my life lol

17. lmfao i have a new sig. now ahahahaha

18. Hahaha! at 4:20 today, which was like half an hour ago, I rode (bike) out to a secret spot in the woods and toked SOOO mch mid-dank (I think) brick weed, and then walked out thru the thorn bushes just so I could get the fuck out of there...haha.

19. i think the worse ive done is dig through my carpet

20. i took it in the butt for sum brick weed once............ lol just kidn but i have smoked half a gram out of a tinfoil pipe [floor scrapings] just to get high to have sex with my gf to make it better.... but all i got was a headache which kinda made it suck