Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most desperate thing you've done for weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Steelson, Jun 30, 2012.

1. #1 Steelson, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    Except sucking a dick, nobody wants to hear that gross shit :smoke:

edit: alright, maybe

2. Its weed not crack you should never be DESPERATE for weed

3. Me and my friend walked around various neighborhoods for hours asking everyone if we could mow their lawn. Nobody let us

4. back in highschool bitches would suck dick for a g lol

5. Me and my buddy shoveld snow for a day. But we ended up with two Os and a lot of McDonald. High school was the shit

6. Over-paid.

7. my friend likes to give away weed if he can shoot you a couple times with a paintball gun. i let him one time because i like weed and i was drunk so it didn't hurt that bad anyways hahaha.

8. [quote name='"tihanachu"']my friend likes to give away weed if he can shoot you a couple times with a paintball gun. i let him one time because i like weed and i was drunk so it didn't hurt that bad anyways hahaha.[/quote]

Does he have to shoot direct skin? Lol

9. LOL.

I frequently give away bowl packs / .3 nugs to my close friends that are down on their luck. Guy I work with (good friend) spent all his money finding his lost dog, I gave him a bud each day to smoke until his payday.

10. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Over-paid.[/quote]

Nice.

11. lol nah, you can wear whatever you're wearing at the time and just put a garbage bag over you haha. i saw him aiming for my boob though and i was regretting my decision but he was nice (kind of) and shot me in the thigh instead lolol.
    people like you make me happy. that's seriously super awesome.

12. [quote name='"HxCurt"']

LOL.

I frequently give away bowl packs / .3 nugs to my close friends that are down on their luck. Guy I work with (good friend) spent all his money finding his lost dog, I gave him a bud each day to smoke until his payday.[/quote]

+Rep That was a very impressive gentleman-like move.

13. Well this guy lives in a self built cabin in the woods with nearly 20 cats, dogs, chickens, etc. He was a special forces paratrooper in Vietnam, escaped from jail, been shot at by crooked cops and I generally respect him. He has a genuine love for the plant like me, I can't see him go smokeless.

14. *shrugs* I've smoked with a guy I don't really like a few times because I was out. And even though I don't really like him I've smoked him up a few times in return.

15. not me but my friends and i always talk about this girl that would give head for .5 of mids.

LOL

16. most desperate thing i've done was...
    pick off stems...
    it's not that a big of a deal.

17. I almost sold my ps3 for bud! Yea on some feen status I was in a bad time in my life I needed it ha, I just couldn't do it though I love my gaming/entertainment system I never want to go through that again.

18. Wasnt me persay but i bet my friend 2 gs he wouldnt drink my black as heck putrid smelling two week old bong water.(nearly half a powerade bottle...) so glad i never had to be that desperate ha...my bad for any misspellings after taking my medicine last night i forgot my phone was on my lap and dropped it and cracked it so i can see only certain portions of my screen...

19. nothing to desperate except carve a wooden pipe from the the stem of a pretty nice stick i had laying on the porch, since i didnt have any papers and didnt wana use foil.

also this one time i payed someone $20 for two dime bags.