Most daring bowl rip evar

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by itbeatsdointhat, May 13, 2010.

1. hahah so checcck it.
    my pops just had a prostate biopsy.
    now he is up in my room (3rd floor) in my bed, resting, since my bed is the most comfortable. (tempurpedic).

my dilema.

how the hell am i supposed to bun?

solution?

discreetly pack a bowl, , punch, and blow it out the window.... without him noticing..

here we go... haha

2. I actually hope you get caught

3. damn dude I hope the exact opposite
    good luck bro!!

4. What is this threads purpose?

5. Your dad is on the 3rd floor sleeping and for some reason you decide to smoke weed in that room instead of going anywhere else? Please record this.

6. If you are trying to keep your smoking on the DL, and your dad isn't really wasted on painkillers, this is a terrible idea.

I would say good luck, but I usually only wish that after the person applies at least a shred of common sense to their plans.

"Daring?" No, just dumb.

This would be a great time to come out to your dad about your use though, maybe smoke him out if he is in any pain!

7. What an ass goodluck op hopefully you don't get caught

8. oh no, it doesnt really matter, he's up here watching the sopranos.
    he knows i smoke weed, hell he was a hippy. he's a lawyer now, those days are gone for him. but he still supports legalization.

it's just thathe just had a procedure so i didnt wanna disturb him to bad, i mean ive never really openly bunned in front of him.

but this was a success, i just picked up the bong and headed to the bathroom, he didnt care lol

9. To see if he ends up getting caught...

10. I'll smoke to that. Lol, LBT (Lunch Break Toke) =)

11. Go outside..because your bored.

12. I got 10 bathrooms i can shit all day *****:smoking: weezy

13. He got hit with the belt.

14. bun? ahaha where are you from?

15. toronto, ontario, canada.

ahahahhaahhahah

where are you from?!!?!

:wave:

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsCNHGmL8lo]YouTube - Dante - My city.wmv[/ame]

17. Why because he chooses to smoke in the same room as his Dad even though he's parents don't approve of him smoking. My parents are the same but i atleast keep it out of the house (the garden isn't the house)