Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most cost efficient way to pick up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buzzlightyear, Apr 21, 2010.

1. So I am not a apprentice toker but figured this is the best place to get my question answered.

This weekend I will be graduating and moving to a new city an hour away from my hometown. While looking for a connect I would most likely pick up from my buddy back home. I will work all day and only toke to relax after work so not smoke it all day long or whatever.

I figure I would be heading home roughly once a month to visit and stuff so what weight would be best to pick up? like a half O? a full O? which would be the most cost efficient?

2. The more you buy the cheaper it gets in most cases. I can make a quarter last 2 weeks, but it really depends how much you smoke.

3. How much do you smoke a week X 4. I'd look at your state drug laws and see if there is a difference from a half O to a O. I'd buy an O

4. lol no state drug laws since I live in Canada but Im not too worried about the transporting part since I obey driving laws. But I know that the costs get better the more you but I have never had to buy anything more than a quarter at a time due to my connections lol.

5. ounce would be good if you like joints/getting faded/smoking with friends/etc

half O if its only going to be you or you only smoke a bowl a day.

6. well if youve got the money pick up a quarter pound from ur friend if its cheaper there.

7. whatever you do don't buy a bunch that you later end up finding out is grit weed, then you'll be stuck

8. deffinately an oz. that will last a month if you only smoke at night. a half oz would probably be too little.

9. yeah thats what I was thinking better to be safe and get the full O, I mean I need something to do when rain causes work to be cancelled for a day :smoking: lol

But yeah my buddy has always been solid and has the best weed over any dealer I have met away at college. I am not worried about getting ripped off, Im only worried about getting ripped :cool::smoking: