most cost efficient munchies food

Discussion in 'General' started by Tehmunchies, May 15, 2009.

1. whats something u can get for cheap but in large quantities for munchies food. what do u usually do for munchies

2. mhmm i guess a sack with 20lbs rice and tabewater are the cheapest solution ...:D

But cheapest and enjoyable food is i dont know mabey Nuddle´s with tomato´s and cheese.. here i could get a proper nuddle tomatocheese-stonermeal for let me guess something about 2-3 euro which is something like 2.5$-4$ and this is cheap for me :)

and a proper meal :):smoking:

3. Mac and Cheese, you can buy a box for $1. If you wanna get fancy throw in some hotdogs.

4. Popcorn
    Ramen
    Generic Cereal

5. taco bell, jack in the crack, or a 5 dollar pizza at little Caesars.

6. Depends on your munchie mood. If you want hot food, go to Jack in the crack, you can get decent amount of food for under 5 bucks.

If you just want snacks, $2 worth of cheetos, a soda, and a reese's will do.

7. Eat like I do in college, ramen and popcorn, wash it down with kool-aid.
    Fun Fact: If you drink enough purple kool-aid your poop will be bright green.

8. Im in college and i enjoy spaghetti about 6 times a week lolz

9. Pancakes + Chip beef gravy.

:yummy:

10. McDonalds they have a McDouble which is a Double Cheese burger but with 1 instead of 2 pieces of cheese for $1 instead of the $1.50 DBLCB.

Someone mentioned Ceaser's, that's always nice to pay $5 for a pizza that is already made by the time you get there.

Go to your local dollar store. At mine you can buy generic big bags of chips for $1 and you can get 3 liters of pop for $1 as well. I've gotten beef jerkey, candy, mine even has frozen pizzas for $1.

11. me and my friend jeni buy large quanities of edemame
    lol
    and sushi sometimes

XD

MMmmm

12. Learn to cook and make your own food. It's so much better and cheaper then anything in a box or from a fast food restaurant.

13. So true it is mutch more satisfactory if u prepare ur own food and it tasted mostly mutch better ..:)

14. ever had it with plain potato chips?, i've never had the two together though...i wonder

15. the absolutely most cost efficient munchy food is the 25cent granola bars at the corner store, fill ya up cheap.

ALSO check out the world according to pretty toney

16. Best munchies ever are the ones you make yourself, especially if you go all out, I made a BLT the other day... Orgasmic.

But if you feel lazy ordering pizza never fails :smoke: