Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most Common Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by idkwhattoput, Aug 10, 2011.

1. What is your guy's most smoked weed

2. Regular ol' Reggie

3. I've been getting a Green Crack x Blue Dream hybrid lately. I have a gram left though :(

4. Cheese

but thats ok, I love cheese. I had some cheese crossed with power plant yesterday, shit was unreal!

5. Good ol indica dominant strains

6. I googled you bro, nice lyrics. And "corn" is what they call the most common weed around here.

7. #7 InstaBlaze, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Do you happen to live in Texas? That's what the mids are called here.

I hate this place...

8. are you talking to me? and if you did what did you google becuase i have not made any "lyrics" ever

9. that sounds amazing

10. Is this a trick question?

11. We always had different weed coming through my area. A strain will be here for a week, then it's a new one. And they never really repeat. theres only a few strains i have tried multiple times.. keep in mind my state has no MMJ. and i live in a small ass county.