Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most coloful bud you've ever laid eyes on ;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by oldskool7142, Apr 26, 2009.

1. that shit looks unreal!

2. Sweet nug of Sour Diesel

Attached Files:

3. I sigh so hard. :(

I smoke mids. :cry:

4. #105 HeadySpaghetti, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
    ....:(
    Maui Wowie Hash Oil Bud
    [​IMG]

Insane purps from blade Chief Tokem
    [​IMG]

5. Ahh. Look at us stoners lookin in this thread and prayin to the Bud Gods for some of that shit.

Hahaha. But seriously, this thread is beautiful. Just beautiful.

6. Omg these all look so tasty!!

I'm so jealous of you people there's nothing decent like these where i am lol. :(

7. I came in my pants like 6 times by the time I got to page 8, these buds are friggin epic. I wish I had seen this thread earlier, I just sold this QO of some purple eurkle, I woulda taken pics before offloading it. Next time...:cool:

8. #110 Kiteuyitree, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
    Potency is related to the concentration of trichomes on the bud, not the color. But if you got a shit ton of trichomes, and it has some badass color, it just makes it all the more better IMO.

EDIT: This thread is EPIC, makes me wanna punch a baby and my dealer for not showing me where to get this stuff.

9. there is no gods *****. theres only ONE God! ight. get it right, and sorry bro for not posting any beautiful buds. i had to correct this *****, for my religion.

10. [​IMG]

Juicy Fruit I got from a dispensary in Vail, Colorado...

Tasted even better than it looked... haha

11. That cherry one looks intense

12. bought this weed for $55/quarter, it was dense as hell and smelled almost peppery and like spices, a bit fruity as well but no skunk smell. Was almost scentless when smoked too haha, tasted awesome though, great smoke. It was advertised as Lemon Hashplant but that dont look like any LHP Ive ever seen haha

Its just that its such crazy colours is why yall have got to see it haha :smoke: :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. First off, the color doesnt necessarily mean potency. You can change the color with lighting and stuff. But chances are, if there smart enough to change the color, chances are its going to be dankalicous bud. Plus half of the ffun in danks is watching your friends when you load that bowl up. andd yes. i came multiple times by the time i got to the end of this thread.:hello:

14. i wish this thread would never end

15. Orange Crush and some Thunderberry

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. god dizamnn

17. Acapulco Gold, the most golden bud I've ever seen. The bud is literally golden and it's dripping with golden trichromes. The pictures are shitty, I'm working on getting a better camera! I have a good half O right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the blurriness, but the nugs are absolutely beautiful 7g monsters that gives a crazy psychadelic, cerbreal high with a body high undertone. My favorite hybrid.

18. Took these just now:

Natural, low light-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Using iPhone 4 LED flash to light up shot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Digital Zoom:

[​IMG]