Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most coloful bud you've ever laid eyes on ;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by oldskool7142, Apr 26, 2009.

1. People who quote really long posts like the OP should die

2. the color has nothing to do with the potency, but it's hella cool to look at! it really just has to do with the skill of the grower\the genetics of the plant, so if you know a grower that can get your purps super purple, chances are they'll be super dank too :hello:

3. ive had a 8g nug of cherry berry a while back it was awessssome:smoke:

4. so glad i stumbled upon this thread haha... im so vaped. Stumbling on!

5. #65 haloman720, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
  6. Mine. No name purple:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NOT MINE, Jimi Hendrix Purple Haze:
    [​IMG]

7. I wish people would stop posting purps. Sick of them already. Nice nugs though.

8. OldSchoolGrower, that Bubbleberry looks absolutely divine!

9. coudnt agree more
    im drooling all over the place!

10. wow all these purples look amazing!
    I wanna see some blue bud or plants though

11. some very silver Belladonna that i picked up a couple weeks back... this shit was the bees knees:smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some mango ape that i scored around the same time. more yellow/white than green

[​IMG]

12. Old post new purple plant :p
    Sannie Killing Fields purple pheno
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. #73 budgie805, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    It actually does, if lower temperatures are used to get purple then its of lower potency than if it had been grown normally...but if purple is in its genetics then the color and potency have no correlation ..and usually its easy to differentiate the two if its genetically purple then the bud has a consistent purple...but if lower temps are at play then the purple may be on the leaf and or some parts on the bud ..

14. Best picture I've seen on grasscity to this day.

15. All those look mad dank.

16. Please PM me with the link. Id love to know how to color it without ruining the quality of the bud.

17. Thanks dudes
    Another of the same girl :p
    [​IMG]

18. cherry bomb...sorry about the bits of green.[​IMG]

19. [​IMG]

20. how in the fuck do you get a bud so fucking RED is it a way its grown? THAT SHIT BLEW MY FUCKING MIND :hello: