Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most coloful bud you've ever laid eyes on ;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by oldskool7142, Apr 26, 2009.

1. that's absolutely beautiful. It's a miracle what nature can do... seriously. Cannabis is truly a gift from the gods :hello:
    I can stare at those pictures for ages. It's mesmerizing.

2. That mountain jam strain reminds me of the fact that i wont be able to go to mountain jam this year, which means im missing the allman brothers, michael franti, and more :( ...amazingly good weed though:yummy:

3. exactly the same nug i had in my head when they said purple bud. when i go and get grape ape it looks exactly like that. ive also had Da Purps or purps whatever u wanna call it that is really purple but its packed from cali and LEAFY

4. Damn, those r some sick buds.

5. #25 Kurty, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    Some no name I got a few months ago. Very nice lime green color, filled with trichomes, and alot of orange.

EDIT: This is the most colorful/amazing bud I've ever laid my eyes on that I actually picked up on/smoked :D

Attached Files:

6. ok, so, if i go to New Zealand, i will find this bud? Hell, im gonna be so ripped if i go there with my piece, and are those buds everywhere????

7. #28 flowerchild, Apr 27, 2009
    I just stumbled this thread... :eek: CRAZY

anyway, I've posted these pictures, but here is some purpley stuff I had a couple months ago::

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Looks a lot different eh

9. [​IMG]

some purps i got a while ago

10. This threads making me feel funny in the pants. I like it, A LOT.

11. Some purple I picked up today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. AHHHHHH YOU FUCKERS I WANT SOME VIOLATER KUSH NOWWWWW
    i'll post pics in a few months when i get it ;)

my chronic=
    purple kushes [different batches]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

gdp
    [​IMG]

is white a color?
    jack flash
    [​IMG]

not bud but still colorful, purple qwiso hash
    [​IMG]

i have more purples but most of my pics are on my other pc. i only had what was on my image account to work with..

13. #34 oldskool7142, Apr 27, 2009
    More Beautiful Budsies these are not mine btw.

BlockHead

[​IMG]

Super Haze

[​IMG]

Acapulco Gold

[​IMG]

Blue Moonshine

[​IMG]

BlockHead (different pheno)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. not mine, no info sorry

[​IMG]

15. Dude that shits so dank it looks like my fucking fruity pebbles or some shit.

16. That picture almost makes me sick. It's sad to see such a beautiful bud go to waste. That bud is way to premature. It would have been so good. I have to go smoke a bowl now....

17. what about this

[​IMG]

18. I'd shit on a handstand for that bud

19. No one answered me about colour relating to potency :(

And what that other guy posted, the city guide about Auckland is pretty much true for all of New Zealand.
    Yeh...