Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most bud you have ever seen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys, just wondering what's the most you guys have seen at one time. I just got back from my friend's house in plano, and he had 112 pounds of many, many many different strains that he grew in seperate location all over Texas, with the help of others obviously. The only two strains that I can remember are Kaya Gold, and White Haze (White Widowx original Haze)...I was fucking amazed:D:devious:

2. letter min?
    o_O

3. What?

4. im calling shennanigans .

5. #5 Shpongle, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2011
    112 pounds, eh?

I've been smoking for about 2.5 years now and the most I've ever seen was 2-3 pounds at my dealer's place. Had some Bio Diesel (Sour Diesel x Sensi Star), Warlock (Skunk #1 x Afghan Kush), and Trash (Trainwreck x Hash Plant). He claimed to have another 4-6 pounds in the back and I believed him :D

6. like 27 ounces

7. [​IMG]

^ 30 pounds supposedly, 100< is a lot

8. bullshit, ive seen that pic on google.

9. 15 pounds is most i've ever seen just mids it really wasn't high quality stuff

10. 2 pounds of purple kush.... I was at my dealers house.

11. 30 pounds weed - Google Search

Lying to make yourself look cooler on the internet... wow

12. Ive seen 30 pounds of reggie

13. but thats not compressed either if you would compress that it would take up alot less space

14. PHP:
    fuckin owned:hello:

remember safety first then teamwork.

15. I've seen fields of it...I'm not going to bother trying to assume how much total.

16. I definitely call shennanigans. That's a lot of money. Grown all over Texas with the help of many people and it's supposedly chronic quality? No. Just no. "Big" dealers around in my area (which is a large city in Texas) typically have 5-10 lbs at any given moment.

A few big boys like that do exist, but the chances of you knowing them is close to winning the lottery basically.

17. Well this guy won't even sell to me because I can't buy more than an ounce at a time... He sells in pounds, and up. Shit, I can't buy anything right now because I'm on probation and even when I'm not, I don't buy from him. He is merely a friend I've known since kindergarten.

18. He's not your friend if he wont sell to you.

I was interested in hitting em up for some bud since I'm in the area, but since you made em out to be a hoe, I'll pass.

19. just a few oz o_O

20. i use to pick up weight in texas just from the border $200lbs id pick up like 40lb of mid at a time. most killer dank 4lbs stuffed in one fat asss bag reminded me of harold and kumar