Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most bricked up regs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tko13, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Are they sativa or indica? just bought a burner and smoked a bowl and ic ant really figure it out.

2. no one can tell without a picture and even with a pic it will be hard

3. what do you mean you cant figure it out?

what kind of high are you having?

4. Don't quote me on this because I just heard it somewhere and it might not be true.. But I heard most reggie strains are indica because apparently it is easier to grow? A conformation would be nice.

5. well my theory is that any bricked up regs had the potential to be heady pot but were grown poorly. i mean the regs u might have might be grape ape, just grown by mexicans :)

so it depends on the strain, some shwag might be indica while other shwag might be sative

6. i just searched it on here, they look just like this [​IMG]

7. i know ive been smoking strains that look bomb and are nice and fluffy. took 3 hits of these regs and im pretty high

8. matters on the high man.

also a newer smoker cant figure out weed types that easy aswell, not sure if your new or not.

9. You'd have to look at the plants the buds came off to see if theyre sativa or indica..

Regs could be either, since regs is just a way to describe quality..

MOST mids and regs and stuff especially if theyre bricks up are indica's cause the growers in it for the amount, and not the quality, and you could fit more indica plants in a room then sativa..

10. Im not new. I could never really tell if they're sativa or indica, sometimes when i get high now i cant even tell the difference between high and sober if that makes any sense

11. indica grows more weed on itself than sativa does. most growers grow indica for the reason that they get more bud outta one grow, so in turn, yes, most regs is indica. headies is where you will find the sativas and indicas easier to identify

12. Appearances can be deceiving.

13. Most regs are sativa because they are easier to grow outside in fields in Mexico. Why would they use indica? They aren't growing inside.

14. Most Mexican strains are Sativas, true, but Indica's are grown outside all the time. They do tend to yield more than Sativas and they mature faster. Who told you that Indica's were for inside growing only?

15. try growing it.

it might be regs now, but it might really be some dank if grown properly:smoking:

16. Thanks for clearing that up mang.

17. That's not totally true. Genetics accounts for 80-90% of the potency/quality. You can maybe make badly grown weed a bit better than it was by pampering it, but you won't make it into any kind of super bud.