Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most Beautiful Things You have Ever Tasted While High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brother Cannabis, Jan 31, 2014.

1. #1 Brother Cannabis, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    What are the most beautiful things you've ever tasted? :hippie: B)  :yummy:

2. Yo mamma's vag OP,  after I blew a few hits in there for her to enjoy ;)

3. Hahahahaha ^hilarious. OP i love your picture. King of the Hill is my favorite show of all time and that pictute is ridicilously funny

4. Had this Conch Chowder in Jamaica.......Fucking best thing ever. Sure I was high...But that shit was the best thing I had the entire time I was there. Except for the weed.

5. Last time I had had a flavor orgasm, it was on some dank ass Lucky Charms. Blew my mind.

6. Anything that probably shouldn't go together. Cheese Puffs, Haribo and a Fox cream crunch in one.
    Yes I will revisit that combo.

7. Some fuckin DP Dough, never fails to be amazing. AKA bomb ass calzones from the folks at DP Dough.

8. There's a Somali place around the corner from my place that has the most amazing soups/rice dishes... I always blaze and go there because they feed you so well.Irritated when I'm not sedated.

9. POG juice... Or starfruit

10. The dish that never fails to impress when high has got to be shepherds pie that I make.It has all the key things: mashed potatoes and gravy , ground beef, cheese.And it is in abundanceSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. In Amsterdam at Christmas time high as a motherfucker, eating curry-wursts from the bbq stands! and hot waffles mmmmm 

12. You're welcome in advance [​IMG]

13. Spend a little money on some high end chocolate. I find good chocolate impregnated with raspberries or orange is amazing stoned.

14. Probably an apple fritter lol

15. Getting up early on a weekend getting baked and going to a donut shop .... MmmOr some bomb ass breakfast, not Denny's sharris or IHOP, REAL breakfastSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Orange juice. Always.

17. Sushi....Spider roll (fried soft shell crab rolled up in seaweed with avocado, sushi rice and cucumber)

18. Gotta try Walk to Wok. Best fast food in the 'Dam. Choose your own ingredients & sauce.....slobbering.

19. One night we smoked while dinner was cooking.  It was roasted chicken and veggies on the grill.  So damn good!

Otherwise, I have go into the gutter and say pussy.

20. [quote name="mrmuffinman" post="19445895" timestamp="1391237161"]The dish that never fails to impress when high has got to be shepherds pie that I make.It has all the key things: mashed potatoes and gravy , ground beef, cheese.And it is in abundanceSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]no carrots or corn ?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app