Most Beautiful state for a woman to be in

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LazyWalruss, Dec 1, 2011.

1. My ex was sooo sexy. She looked so beautiful fresh out of the bath tub with only a towel around her.

I would talk about her falling asleep, but 75% of the time I was usually the one to pass out first. She would always wake up before me to. Anyway, she was super fine but also a complete bitch sometimes. Glad it's over.

2. Haha after reading this thread I have to say that if I never met my boyfriend I'd totally get a beautiful girlfriend, all of you guys sound very lucky.

3. I was hanging out with my friend when his room-mate's girlfriend showed up.

She went to his room, cleaned it and then brought in oil to give him a rub and chocolate covered strawberries.

I was hella jealous, that seemed pretty sexy/badass

4. I have a few. I'm a sucker, I know.

When I return from a ling trip and right after we hug, I'm holding her and she's holding me and I say "I missed you." And she can't help but cry in joy and then we kiss. Its not so much the state of joy she is in as it is the whole scene I painted.

Right after an orgasm. When she let it all out and has her "Thank you" smile on.

Hasn't happened to me yet but probably when you catch your wife sitting in the living room chair holding your newborn daughter in her arms and smiling down at it.

On a sunny morning when I open the curtains and see her waking up and stretching and she turns to me and says "Hi baby." To see her when her she has no makeup with her hair down, laying across the bed makes me get such a good feeling. Damn man, women are beautiful and I couldn't live without them.

Thanks for letting me express too much!

5. my boyfriend love this. He calls me early in the morning sometimes and laughs at how cute he thinks my voice is when I'm half asleep and completely unaware.

6. In the kitchen, fixing me a feast.

7. To the above post, you have any idea how hard it is to find a girl that kbows how to cook nowadays? Extremely.

Im always the cook :(

8. I fuckin love when a girl is just gettin up. Hair all messy, tshirt with no panties on. Its sexy.

9. well aren't you charming!!

10. When she's cooking naked.

11. I like my women how i like my whiskey... 12 years old and mixed up with coke

12. I'm going to say Texas

13. No make up for sure.
    Straight out of the shower, untouched by the tons of powdery animal shit we call makeup.

14. After I pay them to Leave.

15. Unconscious

16. i feel my best when i get on stage, get the crowd pumped. Mosh pits everywhere. Then when our set is done, walking off stage, pouring sweat. i never feel more beautiful :metal: