Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most badass way to exhale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GhettoMedia, Apr 9, 2011.

1. What is your view on the most badass exhale?

2. one in which a ghost appears out of my mouth and then i rip him back into my SOUL!

3. I like to hold my nose and mouth shut and make it come out through my eyes. The chicks dig it.

4. The one where I exhale and smoke comes out.

5. I never understood those fancy breathing/exhaling techniques :/ I just love to smoke weed and get high :)

6. I like to blow smoke squares.

7. I want more info on this.

8. Well Rastafarians believed that when you inhaled through your mouth you freed your heart and when you exhaled through your nose, you freed your mind.... or something like that.

9. i like the french inhale. does that count?

10. I cant do them but my friend who i smoke with every week can exhale some badass smoke rings

11. my favorite is the "snap" where you make a ball of smoke come out of your mouth then suck it back in. really cool. im learning how to do smoke rings right now!

12. i imagined that and it was so sick the ghost was like oooohhhh and he tried to escape but na =

13. Nope, sorry. The thread is called the "most badass way to exhale".

[​IMG]

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdE0qjbwwWo]YouTube - Fellowship of the Ring Smoke Galleon scene[/ame]

/thread

15. haha thats how imagined it aswell.

16. slowly, just like when you inhale. it's perfect.

17. #17 BurnAFewDown, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My favorite. Then your sure you get all the THC and looks cool

18. The one when I get high.

19. YOU CONTRIBUTED!
    :hello:

20. The one where you never exhale at all.