Most badass thing you've ever done

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by p00nd, May 2, 2012.

1. dude thats not funny!

i was once sipping beers with my sort of homeless buddy, when i put down my can, i accidently picked up one of the bastards piss cans, i realized this when i had the shit in my mouth

he found it pretty damn funny though :p

2. I think walking into coles and taking 40+ energy drinks in one run is pretty legendary in my shoplifting books. After doing that a few times, they started getting suspicious that the drink isle was notoriously empty after I entered...

3. If you're not joking, you're a fuckin' idiot.

4. A kid at a party I was at a few months ago pissed in a beer can and gave it to an obnoxious drunk girl. She chugged it and continued chugging even as people told her it was piss.

5. Whoa one of the best stories on the thread

6. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']

Whoa one of the best stories on the thread[/quote]

I'm gonna agree I wish I could find it and rep it that was awesome

7. Left school right after lunch with this one chick went to go smoke, got hella faded came back to school no one suspected a thing

8. Couldn't possibly confess on here

9. I havent read shit yet but,fuck.what a bad ass thread...will report back after some thinking

10. Jeez, that's fucking intense. But that's what you call living bro :)

11. Doing stupid illegal shit doesnt make you badass...

12. I wanna know what happened to ironballs lol what a fucking legend.

and also, you're hot

13. Reverse donuts in my Honda civic. Lmao.

14. Beat the shit out of this kid who spit in my face when I was in high school. Met him before the class we had together, and got down. Didn't get caught, and my teacher who he also had at the same time as me said good job whooping the shit out of the kid. (It was videotaped and I guess my teacher didn't see his face too well, or he wouldn't have said it, but nonetheless, I felt badass as hell.)

15. Ran from a police helicopter and got home free

Dabbing at an andre nickatina show

16. Dukes of hazzard jumped my 01 mustang at 115 up a very steep hill like san francisco kinda steep. Got over the hill and hit the brakes nothing happened. Got probably 80-100ft of distance.

that came to mind first, atleast of what i can talk about.

17. I don't want to incriminate myself

18. I've prep cleared houses, won fight club tournaments, got a full ride to west point (broke my back), survive barrel rolling a polaris 800 at 80 mph, :laughing: tons of shit!

19. I had a threesome.

Was getting a happy ending massage but I looked kind of bored so the masseuse gets another woman and I have sex with both of them.

I had other threesomes but that was my favorite.

20. I was getting verbally bullied my sophmore year at high school by this huge gorilla senior.

Started reading Bruce Lee training books and waking up eatly to train. I'd jog in the cold mornings and hit the punching bag for a while.

I never came to blows with the guy but I'm pretty proud that I prepared myself for combat.