Most awkward stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bananarama, Aug 11, 2012.

1. What awkward situations have you been in? One time in class we had to introduce each other and I said that I like to jerk off to bikini pics on Facebook:wave:.

2. When I was younger I was in the mall and I went to hold a woman's hand and it wasn't my mother, that was the first time I remember feeling sort of uncomfortable/awkward. She probably thought I was some little shit.

3. fingering my mum

4. Older cousin walking in on me naked, sister jumping on my bed then lying against me while I'm on back with morning wood under a blanket (she didn't acknowledge it)

5. Probably when my history teacher overheard me talking about her tits hahahaha

6. i was sitting next to my girl friend with my arm around her, who was sittin next to her best friend. i grab and hold what i think is my gf's hand and sort of pet it a bit. it was her friends.... who just made quiet eye contact with me and went to sit by her bf, who immediately pushed her away.

7. Walked in on my female cousin who is about 2 years younger than me once. She went in to MY room to change, and forgot the door unlocked :confused:

And right when i was about to say i cant remember anything else, i did.

Well once i had overheard two of my classmates talking about some younger girls, this was way back in 7th grade. I had walked in on the conversation and came out with the impression that they were going through a phase where they liked younger girls.

So fast forward about a week, and we are sitting around on some beach chairs late at night on a mostly uninhabited island playing some form of truth game. So it gets to my turn and im curious to get to the bottom of that conversation i had overheard. I ask the group, which consist of 8 boys and 4 girls "have you guys ever gone through a period where you liked young girls?"

You can guess they misunderstood. One douchebag even took it upon himself to inform the a girl in the grade below who i was crushing on at the time. He even exaggerated and added in some bestiality crap when quoting me. After that She always froze up, and gave no chances for conversation when ever i tried talking to her. Things were just awkward.:(

8. #8 Mogwai, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    Greeter "welcome to Walmart"
    Me "you too"

[quote name='"ghostonvacation"']When I was younger I was in the mall and I went to hold a woman's hand and it wasn't my mother, that was the first time I remember feeling sort of uncomfortable/awkward. She probably thought I was some little shit.[/quote]

Haha I did this when I was super little. I thought a guy was my uncle from behind so I ran up and just grabbed his had. We look at eachother and I'm just like "woah you're not my uncle". I can remember him busting out laughing

I was super little though. Too little to have any sense of awkwardness

9. boyfriends mom walking in on me riding him.. one the most horrifying and times of my life. she just closed the door all quick and i left early that morning...

10. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']When I was younger I was in the mall and I went to hold a woman's hand and it wasn't my mother, that was the first time I remember feeling sort of uncomfortable/awkward. She probably thought I was some little shit.[/quote]

When I was in elementary we had a car not many people had especially same color . It was raining so I just walke up to the car and got it and I sat there waiting for the car to move and the lady turns around n says can I help you ? I didnt say anything just out lol ...

11. Lil sister walking into my room while I was masterbating.

12. [​IMG]

13. Hahah I have a pretty good one... It is about my tokin' buddy from years ago.. We were walking in some neighbourhood at night, smokin some green.. and my buddy spots a cat on the road and in his high nature, he automatically bends forward and starts baby talking "aww here kitty kitty" and slowly chasing the cat. Me and my ex at the time were watching this so things got extra funny for us.. As the horror unfolded.. my friend suddenly stopped running.. As he straightened up he was face to face with a middle-aged man(presumebly the cat owner:confused_2:)... My buddy just goes "Uuuuuhhh that's a real nice cat you got there!" and continues to walk away giggling like a moron.. Hahah omg that shit was so funny at the time.. :bongin::laughing:

14. i'll come back soon

15. Having to talk to the cops because my dumb ass friend "offended" someone yelling at random women in the grocery store parking lot....

"Ayeeeeeeeeeeee baby girl CAN YOU SQUIRT!?!?!???"

16. I used to stuff blankets in my pants while I slept when I was 5-7 years old. I dunno why I did it; it's just something that I did. I remember one night waking up to my mom pulling the blankets out of my pants.. I was pretty embarrassed. lol

Am I forever alone on the "stuffing things down your pants when you were young" thing?

17. my hands when i was jacking off. got caught too many times to count. out of all the shit i posted nothing has been or ever will be more awkward.

18. - Saying the N word like four times before Realizing there was a black guy in the room, im not racist but awkwardd.

-A more recent one
    Also this was racist to, but at work we have a sauce for our "Sea Bass" And on the label this guy wrote C Bas, so i went up to one of the chefs and was like dude mexicans dont know how to spell, and he goes " i wrote that".

19. i fucked up an put more in the other 'awkward shit post' so i'll copy past and add more later.

20. When I was a little kid, whenever I saw someone outside it didn't matter where the fuck I was, bedroom, yard, street, roof, swimming pool I would raise my ass to the sky, drop my pants get their attention and proceed to see if I could propel my shit from my ass to hit them from a few feet away.