Most awkward night of my life.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Roscoe706, Oct 3, 2010.

1. hahaha exactly what I thought.

American pie

2. hahaha oh god

3. should of tried to get the condom out by hand lol, its not impossible.

4. LOL... you seriously had to go to the emergency room to find a poncho-sized condom? How large was her vagina? I mean, there aren't many places for it to hide in there.

5. lol it must have been waaaaayyyy in there eh? i personally have never had a condom fall off/disappear no matter what size how the fuck does that happen?? lol

6. Damn man, I can't even imagine talking to her parents that fucked up at the hospital :eek:

7. seriously. How hard did you guys even try before deciding the emergency room? You should have played it cool because once she starts crying its going to be way harder because she isn't relaxing. I feel like the hospital visit was unneccesary.

8. Well her parents told me that I'm never allowed to talk to her again or see her, but shes 19 and they cant really say shit. Also THE LAST THING I wanted to do was have to end up at the hospital, but after about twenty minutes of trying to get it out the only thing we managed to do was get it further up there and make the situation worse.

9. Haha thank you for making me laugh...

10. ahaahahahaha the old slipper-roo, i've been there before but i caught it before a trip to the ER was necessary. bad luck bro but at least it made a good story

11. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Great post man +rep

LMFAO

12. Thats by far the best story that I've heard/read today