Most Awkward Moments In Your Life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CityJumper, Jul 18, 2011.

1. one of my most awkward moments would have to be when i was in a car with my friend and his mom a couple years back in highschool. she was giving us a ride to class when she wanted to start a conversation with me, but then my friend told her to "shut up" really loud and her mom just stayed all quiet LOL share yours :smoke:

2. I have them all the time at work (I work at a grocery store -_-). Especially when I walk by a customer smiling at me I do an awkward smile and kind of look away. It's even worse when I walk by co-workers I barely talk to.

3. #3 CamelBack, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    Ohhhhh man.

Back when I was 16 I dated this chick, we were home alone at her house and of course we took advantage of the situation, and started getting down in her room.

Everything's good and it's getting pretty intense, bed frames making noise against the wall and all.. and all of a sudden we hear this noise..

We stopped for a couple seconds because it sketched us out, we sat and waited and didn't hear anything else so we just brushed it off and got back to it.

So this girl is back to riding me now and she was LOUD, I'm sure you could have heard us all through out the house.
    Mind you I was just about at that point.. Also mind you that sound we had heard a couple seconds earlier was actually the garage door opening..
    finally it gets to the point I can't take it anymore and soon as I'm about to bust we heard something horrible.. my heart plunged..

"ARE YOU. FUCKING. KIDDING. ME!?"
    :eek:
    "ohmygod" I think to myself, as I peer around the bitch still sitting on top of me to see none other than her MOM.. standing in the doorway, mouth wide open, and with eyes of fire.
    (FUCK.. I was busting a nut inside of her own daughter WHILE she was standing there watching!)

Thinking fast I pulled this girl off of me, pulled up the covers, took off the rubber, and pulled up my pants all under 3 seconds and almost all in one motion.
    All while her mom kept saying things like "what the fuck do you think your doing" etc. and lecturing us, my dumb girlfriend just cried the whole time.

(shit, I thought, this is so awkward, could it get any worse? I wanted to do nothing more then get the hell out of there)

Then her mom asks me "did you cum?" :eek:
    wtf?
    Well I lied and said no and then she told me to get the hell out.

4. Hahahahahahahahahah

5. ...Rly?:D

6. you should have said yes she probably would have let you stay

7. LOL this is so funny, my mom woulda let us finish banging, because what kind of rude bitch would interrupt there child having a good time, like how fucking rude.
    and thne she woulda had a funny remark after my girl left, like "did ya wear a condom " or "Was she tight" lol i love my mom.

8. So an old family friend offered to give me a ride to a concert last Feb. I hadn't smoked in months so my tolerance was real low. Before we hit the road we smoked a bowl and just that one bowl had done it for me. So we sit down in the car and I am spacing out and daydreaming...you know how you get when you havn't smoked in a while. Well I have the urge to fart....so i did....not thinking about my current situation. ....yeah..that was awkward.

9. one time wen i was VERY sick my parents took me to my doctor. i remember they gave me a shot in the stomach. then i had to go to the bathroom. after going to the bathroom i proceeded to shit my pants (didnt know i had to go to shit) in front of a bunch of doctors and nurses. i remember one of the nurses was litterally screaming at me ( i was so embarassed) about 30 seconds later i passed out and was taken via ambulance to a larger hospital where i remained for like a week with a stomach infection or something.

10. haahahahahahahahah

why was she screaming at you?

11. Not the most awkward but its funny enought to share.

So I was 17 and I used to work at this restaurant as a busser and me and my buddy (also a busser) would always fuck around and check out hot chicks that showed up. So this one fine as chick sits at a table with cleavage showing like crazy, thinking her shirt is going to rip at any second. So of coarse I tell my friend and my cool manager to check it out. So my friend and I keep on walking by trying to take a quick glance at her to admire her physique and I walked by like I kid you not like 20 times and every time, i mean every time she would catch me looking and I would just smile hahaha :cool: so when she was leaving I was checking out her ass and out of nowhere my manager came from behind me and told me to stop checking out his daughter, and from then on it was awkward as fuck working with him cuz she told my manager we where creeps hahaha :)

12. girl i haven't seen in months. meeting up at a graduation party. i walk in, she runs over to me and jumps on me and i was totally unprepared, and eventually dropped her on her back onto some concrete in front of like 200 people who were all watching since they saw a hot girl running across the room.

13. cuz i shit all over the floor... it wasnt the er it was like a legit private practice with nice carpeting my mom made me an appointment cuz i was puking and shit

14. I tend to not give a fuck about anything when im high.

I ate a brownie once, didnt feel it though. I was in my room around 1 in the morning spankin my wanky to some spankwire buttnaked in my room and my bedroom door opens to the demise of my dad standing there. Theres not really much to do at that point because i had no clothes to pull up over myself. I covered my dick with both hands and we just stared at eachother. He looked at my screen, looked back at me and said:

"Dont fool yourself, you only need 1 hand to cover that up"

And shut my door..

15. fake?

16. #17 Dylanzs, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Atleast you got to finish

17. one time working as a groundskeeper at a hotel i was gonna go into this room for one reason or another....i knocked with my key in the door expecting it to be empty, so i went in but to my surprise there was a dude and some chick fucking, and i tried to jiggle my keys out the door but they were stuck and still hooked to my belt loop....she slammed the door in my face naked while saying, "what the fuck are you doing!?" ahahha

18. back in middle or early high school when your mom jokes were frequent I was at school and this kid called me a name or something dumb without thinking I said your moms (insert crude comeback here). Then I remembered his mom died earlier that year...I instantly felt like shit and apologized a lot, he was okay with it since he knew I didn't mean anything by it. I still felt like the biggest ass hole.