Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

most awkward dealer moment

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nomotivation, Apr 5, 2011.

1. today I went over to my dealers for a gram. what i thought was going to be in and out turned out to be about an hour, and keep in mind I really dont know this guy. He asked me to smoke a joint he rolled with him and of course I'm gonna say yes to free weed, especially good diesel. So we smoke and he turns on his labtop and starts rapping most awkward moment of my life. he was telling me he is making a demo tape and working at a studio. his raps were the typical everyline is about getting high shit. he was mumbling when he rapped too. then his mom comes to his apartment and I was just done she sits down and starts telling how good his raps are... I literally got up, said thanks and left... completely mind fucked.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Whaaaaaaat?

3. First of all.. do you like rap? if you dont, then dont say he's not good. and thats total disrespect to the mom smh.

• Like Like x 1
  4. yeah I am a huge rap fan

5. Hahahaha thats awesome, ask him for some fat hookups and say his rhymes schemes are sick

6. oh of course you defend him he raps like mac miller every line is about getting high

7. So did he suck?

8. Well I think good for him I mean 50 cent was a drug dealer look at him now and cudi and khalfas and snoops songs are about getting high why crticiize his talents

9. dude... disrespect? her son is selling him weed, out of an apartment she has access to... this has nothing to do with respect, he was there for an HOUR, if anything that's going above and beyond respectful, its just torture at that point, ESPECIALLY if he doesnt like rap (and if he does, AN HOUR?! for BUD?! no way).

NM- it sounds like you did the best you could under the circumstances, that is some rough bullshit right there. interesting tho haha

edit: haha obviously he just sucked, come on.

10. Dude whatever, all I heard was "baww my dealer gave me free weed"

I love "rapping" when I'm high, don't hate :smoke:

11. Fuck man, that's shitty. I would of been like, oh shit I left the stove on... deuces nikka. Plus, isn't it a little sketch buying out of an apartment?

I like Mac Miller but his shit gets repetitive. You should check out Lupe Fiasco's New Album, Lasers. I love it, only a couple shit songs but they aren't unbearable. I pretty much only like Kid Cudi and Lupe Fiasco at the moment with a few exceptions.

12. hahahahahahhahah that's the worst mane

13. #13 weekendtoker66, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He stayed an hour to do what smoke free bud

14. Dude if you do something you don't want to do for over an hour, you need to kill yourself or something.

15. #15 Pauly420, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    Mac miller is fuccking sick! But Best day ever fucking sucked

Also check out Big K.R.I.T.'s new mix tape its pretty hot!

16. first of all i dont defend any stranger.. but you're the only reason hip-hop is in danger.. dont mess with me or the killa mac miller.. you're just a lame getting awkward with his dealer.. I rap, get lifted, and still at school.. i try to do me and stay away from all the bull... shit.. hit.. bit.. lit.. weed hit me hard.. and i should get a job.. my mom be like you still in grasscity what the fuck.... get up.. :smoke: i had to... weed hit me good

17. new lupe kinda sucks.. went a little mainstream on lasers.. i just hate that mainstream shit. but there are a good couple of songs on his new album.

Edit: to the OP.. thats just hilarious hahah.. id keep going back just to get a laugh.. better than some sketch scum dealer.. as long as he's got good weed, right?

18. #18 coogs, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011

im saying he did his best to be respectful, the whole purpose was to go buy weed from the guy in the first place tho :rolleyes:

you kinda made my point for me anyway. was the jay the guy rolled basically like: "hey man, if i smoke you down on this, will you stay for the next hour and entertain my hobby that you may or may not care about, even though you basically dont know me and our only interaction is trading $$ for bud?"

19. choose a diffrent dealer.. thats all he has to do.! the fuck outta here!

20. Still though, he accepted the free weed and complained about the time it took to smoke it. How hard is it to say, "Oh I got work at 5" or some bullshit like that?

Honestly, OPs posted sounded like a good 'ol fashion stoner chill sesh. The fact that he absolutely hated it and still hung around says a lot about his personality. Even if you didn't want to leave early, how do you not have the balls to say "lets watch some tv or something"

Idk man, just sounds like underage drama to me.