Most Awesome Day Ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jgbeatty, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Alright so the most awesome thing happened today. Alright so I'm just a simple college kid in ohio right and I smoke my fair share of pot. Well my parents have been pressing me to get a job so I went down and applied for some industrial maintenance job. Mind you I didn't think I had a chance in hell at gettin this job. I'm sittin there fillin out this application and it's asking if I have any job experience for like all this different stuff and I'm just checkin off the boxes like nope can't do this and nope can't do that. And so I finish filling out this application and I had it to the lady and I'm gettin ready to walk out and the lady is like hey where you going, were about to start your interview. I was like okay thinkin this was pretty cool ya know, I just filled out this application and I already just got an interview like hell yea. So I go in and I start this interview and and I'm just shooting the shit with this lady. Well anyway she says she likes me and asks me when I can start and I'm just like I can start tomorrow if she wants me to and she's like alright sounds good but before you start you need to pass a pre employment drug test and asks me if that's a problem. And I'm sittin there thinking it's like every other pre employment drug test I've had before where they set a date like 2 weeks from then, you gotta go there piss and then they send it out and get the results ya know those kinda deals. Plenty of time to get some fake piss and pass. So I'm just like yea I can pass no problem and this ladies like ok follow me. She grabs a cup and starts walkin towards the back and I'm just like OH FUCK I just lost this job. So I go back and this women is like you look nervous and I'm like nah I'm good. So I walk in there, piss in this cup, and hand it to her. I'm out sittin in the lobby just waiting for this lady to come back and tell me I didn't pass. I've smoked every day for a good 1 1/2 years plus I had smoked that day 30 minutes before that interview. NO FUCKIN WAY I SHOULD PASS! But what happens! I FUCKIN PASS! She walks back in the room and everything it tests for came back negative! Tell me how that happens! Best day ever! I love my luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. She prolly liked you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. She probably liked you so much that she couldn't resist drinking your pee. So she just  came back and told you it was clean.

[​IMG]