Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most asked annoying Apprentice questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoking515, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I've gotten this before because some imp was hitting it wrong. I was like, this is Headband you asshat!

2. [quote name='"nickster69420"']

I've gotten this before because some imp was hitting it wrong. I was like, this is Headband you asshat![/quote]

You could tell it was Headband by a picture on a forum..?

3. What is this weed called? Whats this strain?

4. Not at all yo, that was one of the more legit questions I have seen. It also related to me too because I was flying down to San Diego for Thanksgiving, and wanted to bring bud.

I just wrapped it up in a bag and duct tape, shoved it in my pocket and walked through security. Even had my grinder in my check on bag but they didn't do anything. Worked like a charm.

"Do I have to flower my plant or can I just grow it out normally?
    "Is it too late to grow?"
    "Smoking a bong with Isopropyol?"
    "Smoking resin?"

5. "how much weed does this look like?" IDK! BUY A FUCKING SCALE FOR $20!

6. Is this (blank) strain?

7. so cool!

"V"

ps but we gotta start sum time

8. "what strain is this?"

9. "my mom found my stash what should I do?"

10. oh no my parents found out! :bolt::bongin::smoking:

11. We def have differing opinions on that bro, prolly cause mmj states have reciprocity laws that allow patients to depart without notifying anyone they are carrying meds. If your flight was to be re directed or international which I'm more familiar wit you are at risk of intrastate or international transport of it and as airspace and intl airports are federal you run risk of getting into some serious shit. I'm probably more concerned with this than the average teen white kid cuz I'm a larger man with south Asian ethnicity and I rock a big beard .. I've been selected for "random screens and questioning" since I was twelve and I take at least 2 intl flights a yr.

The way I see it just not worth the risk I've never had an issue finding bud anywhere I've gone from Barcelona to Venice to Belarus or anywhere else .. Just seems a not so worthwhile risk IMO

12. 'which liquid to use instead of water in a bong?'

no, just no. derp

/facepalm

13. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']"my mom found my stash what should I do?"[/quote]

Grow up.

14. "hey guys I'm high. Am I high?"

15. Is this a male or female? (insert pic of clone with 1 set of leaves)

16. "I've had a headache and a sore throat and I smoked weed last week. Was it laced??!!!!!!!???"

"does this look like. 7 grams?"

17. Shit like this:

A friend of mine broke his arm a month ago. Is it OK for him to smoke?

18. "was my weed laced?"

19. "Can I smoke out of *insert home made device here*?"
    "How do I smoke inside?"
    "Did I get ripped off?"

Those are my top 3 hahaha
    I think this forum is a good idea, but so is the search feature :p

20. One thing i hate is threads bitching about other pointless threads.
    You know why? Cause all your gunna do on this thread is bitch about shitty threads & not talk about weed at all whatsoever. Atleast on the stupid thread you can get a chuckle. Sorry but I'd rather help a stoned idiot then whine about his comments.
    Therefore this thread is pointless. Well to me it is.
    & Im not trying to sound like a dickhead, I'm just saying whining about someone elses ignorance makes you look like a little bitch. I guess im being a hypocrite since im bitching about your bitching but I guess. Just Smoke the Ganja and just be cool man.