most annoying tv show..

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by .AcidTrip., Sep 1, 2008.

1. my sweet 16!!

its fucked up how you see fuckin rich lil girls throwing parties and treating there parents like shit and friends cause its there NIGHT well fuck that the most fucked up kind of people are girls who think they are the shit and they are cuter then everyone else Fuck i got so pissed i punched the tv today cause of that i couldnt change the station cause i was 2 high and could fnd the remote

2. I would just masturbate to them. :smoking:

3. hahah some are hot but still

4. I don't mind Sweet Sixteen it serves as a guide to how not to raise your children

5. I love watching it just to see how obnoxious one teenager can get.
    & see how pissed they get when they Lexus daddy bought wasn't the color they wanted

6. why the hell is trl still on tv

7. Snob: DADDY I WANTED THE PINK LAMBORGHINI WITH THE FUZZY'S!

Dad: I'm sorry sweetie, but I could only afford the blue Ferrari. It's kind of hard trying to get the Lamborghini when I am giving you your lingerie made of diamonds and gold, having Lil Wayne to play here, AND have a catering service.

Snob: DADDY TAKE THIS PIECE OF SH** BACK I SAID I WANTED THE ****ING PINK LAMBORGHINI NOT THE CRAPPY FERRARI I'D RATHER HAVE NOTHING THAN HAVE THIS PIECE OF JUNK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GHAIUERGHERIUGHEURGHAERIUGHAERUYGAERGA :cry::cry::cry:

*Day of the party*

Snob: OH MY GOD THESE KIDS ARE RUINING MY PARTY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHSJERGSRHGSIBHSBHSOHJS[RTR :cry::cry::cry:

*some kid smashes is face into the cake*

Snob: WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM??!?!?!? SECURITY!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHTHJSGGHSRI45487ERFKJ4RG; :cry::cry::cry:

*girl gets birthday present AKA; Nice car, gold and diamonded lingerie, and meeting Lil Wayne*

Snob: OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST SWEET 16 EVER!

There you have it, Sweet 16 in a nutshell.

I think it's more the other way around. A guide how not to letting your kid walk all over you and degrade you like you're a piece of shit. Although I do remember this one chick, she was spoiled, but she wasn't snobby, AT ALL. She was very nice and respectful to her parents and her friends.

P.S. I do remember some kid putting his face in an expensive ass cake (120 rings a bell, but so does 500 :confused:.) He ended up having to be taken home in a cop car :laughing:

8. once i was trippin and i actually destroyed a tv with a bat

that show was on

true story

9. ahaha that's fuckin sick dude.

10. I read this survey on a group of Europeans and how they perceived Americans on a day to day basis. Not surprisingly TV was the most influential variable that influenced how Europeans perceived Americans. The show that was referenced most? That fucking 16 birthday show! I have to find that report again, really sad lol.

11. DeEvolution.

12. Haha please find the report, that's ridicilous :p

13. uhhhh yeah im pretty sure that show is entirely fake. no need to get upset at it. focus your anger instead on the d-bags who keep it on the air by watching mtv all day and whatever the hell it chooses to air

14. I hate this show will a passion

15. I think this thread should be titled, "Most annoying TV station ever conceived by man: MTV"

If you thought that shit was bad, I have something even worse. Yes, worse, in italics.
    Do not watch this if you have any sense of humility, or if you just consumed a meal, as it may make you vomit uncontrollably. You've been warned.

http://www.doubleviking.com/videos/page0.html/8034.html

I figured it out, this is why other countries hate America (well this and Girls Gone Wild). When you think about this though, and how disturbing it is that there are actually (hopefully extremely few) people like this, it brings a smirk to my face when I think about what's going to happen when this bitch's parents are no longer around to fluff her (fake) tits and she's left to fend for herself

16. Yeah I seen one where this chick was complaining about getting a new land rover, shit my first car was a 91 ford tempo.

17. Yeah anything on MTV is a fucking joke, almost as big of a joke as the people that watch it and are either entertained or stupid enough to believe it's real. However, I'm premed, and I am enfuriated anytime I'm forced to watch greys anatomy. And even further, my girlfriend is always watching tyra banks' tv show, and she is so fucking obnoxious I cannot stand her in the least, she's done nothing to deserve anything she has, she should drop down daily to thank god she popped out looking like that.

18. LMAO!!!

I hate that show as well as the "Girls Next Door" playboy shit :mad:

Why the hell do so many women like that show ? :confused:

19. I love when something doesn't go their way, so they totally freak out hahaha

20. that show is weird, if kids are really like that and would do it on t.v. that's sad.