most annoying thing happened last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, Dec 29, 2009.

1. so last night i was blazing by myself in my room (im 18, in hs, live with my rents, and am dead broke). so i take a few big hits, and am pretty high, but obviously want to get higher and smoke at least 1 more bowl. so i go to finish off the bowl im on, and guess what, my f'ing lighter is jammed. its not a bic lighter, its this like clear boy scout lighter, and is a piece of crap. i used ot have 5 bic lighters, but my mom found them and tossed them, and my friend gave me this one. so basically, i am fucked mid-sesh, and have to end my session. tonight im going to try and blaze with matches, which is a tad risky for getting cuaght and will be a bitch to do but watever. unless...do any of you guys have any tips for unjamming my lighter? it is triggered the same way as a bic, and its weird like half of the trigger moves when i push on it, and the other half wont budge. any advice anybody?

2. Seriously, there's no way to get another lighter?

I unjammed a lighter once before, but in the process managed to jack the butane valve so that even when I let go over the lever the flame wouldn't go out, and I had to quickly shove it in a glass of water after each hit.

Then when I was done the lighter melted...strange because I put the flame out...

Maybe the whole thing would have worked differently if I hadn't gotten stoned first.

But, back on topic, Bics are like $2, can you somehow swing it? Matches make the smoke taste awful.

3. Just throw it on the ground a couple times.. Or go buy a good one

4. lighters are a dollar. Run up to a gas station. Or use 1 match and try to cherry the whole bowl even though it won't taste as good.

5. Wait Im confused
    Why is using matches a tad bit more risky?
    Cuz of the smell?

6. i dont have a problem with matches, when were high we think were classy old guys from the 1850's lol. smoke by a window and hit up some axe.

7. smoking by a window doesnt always werk .. i remember once a long time ago when i was prolly a jr in highschool my mom went out of town for a while so id cheif ryte by my window n my dad wouldnt say anything if he even knew.

so i thought i was in the safe zone doin that shit .. well when my mom got back home that same nyte i lit up again

bam! walked ryte in on my ass mid hit. said the whole house smelled ..

8. ^^ You're suppose to blow the smoke out the window.

And damn dude.....can't someone give you a lighter or something? There has to be a way.

9. -yes, matches are more risky because of the smell and because they are just an overall hassle

-i dont want to even get into it, but no, i cant really get another lighter now

-my friend is probably giving me another lgihter...thursday :(

guess ill be using matches tonight (to light a toilet paper steamroller haha). ill let you guys know how it goes

10. idk why this isn't an option........ if you are 18 then you should have no problem buying one yourself even tho i don't even think you have to be 18 to buy a lighter. :cool:

why is your friend giving you lighters? im so confused.

11. i have no car and the gas station is semi far. cant ask mom for a ride, shes against toking and would be suspicious. i mean, theoretically i could get the lighter, but either way my friend is lending me 1 in a couple days. and btw guys, when i say im broke i mean i literally am 100% broke

12. Find change around your house?

13. lending you a lighter? that's so sad I don't even know what to say.

14. This dood.. although a lighter gives life.. it shouldn't even be that big of a problem lol. Don't see how a match would make it smell.. I thought if you lit up a match in a room it would clear up the smell?

15. so i tried it last night. after lighting one match i was like fuck this wont work. so, this morning, im home alone for 45 min because my mom is walking. so i go outside, and try the matches. 3 bowls, 3 huge ass hits later, im as high as ive been in the last week or so. so ya matches work well but if your worried about smell dont use them.