Most annoying/stupid/aggravating reaction to telling non-smokers you smoke.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jon_Snow, May 15, 2011.

1. I don't really hang out with people who care. Even my friends who don't smoke would just be like "ok...and...?"

Plus I don't volunteer that information to random people, so I never get a reaction...

2. At what age were you a senior?

3. "Have fun with your drugs" while sipping a beer.

I said thanks I will and walked off.

4. Weeds gonna make you stupid

It kinda did but....shut the fuck up

5. You should have said, "You, too." Alcohol is also a drug...

6. The worst is when people obviously much less intelligent say weed is bad but have no facts to back it up. Instead they have psuedo-feeling "facts" like: guna rune ur life ideot, or har har I will never use weed it is so bad, or you want to suck dick for weed sumday? or u want to sell ur kidney for weed someday? Or "hey I thought you were cool until i fund out u used drugs".

7. The absolute worst reaction:
    [​IMG]

8. omfg, that would make me rage SO HARD. i take pride in my intelligence. to anyone who looks down on me IRL, can go fuck themselves

haters gonna hate yo'! we know we're smart, that's all that matters :smoke:

9. Some right stupid person was like "You're probably going to die before you reach 30". I was like, how do you figure that?.. idiot.

10. haha i would've trolled him so hard there, been like well SHEIT THIS MAN IS A FUCKING GENIUS (i'd be shouting this loud for the public to hear) whilst prancing around, and then i'd just start saying herp derp herp derp herp derp.

lol :cool: i know i'm a tool, w/e

11. "You are wasting your potential".
    What they don't figure is that there have been so many times in my life where ganja has made me realize my potential.
    So fuck you.

12. "That's going to kill you". Cigarettes
    "That's going to kill you". Marijuana
    "That's going to kill you". Alcohol
    "That's going to kill you". Aspirin
    "That's going to kill you". Caffeine

13. "You smoke.you look like a good boy"
    my respond "Like you have to be a bad ass too smoke like really?"

14. While I dont care what people think about me, weed is still illegal. Only people that know I smoke are people I know are cool with it.

15. "Don't you know that just one hit can put you in a mental institution?" - A buddy of mine said that. Apparently his mom who works at a mental institution had told him this to scare him off.

16. I actually like it when people doubt me or dont agree...because every time i get them to talk about why they say that and every time i get them to relise they are wrong...

its beautiful

17. Well, I've had some priceless ones irl, but I think the best one has got to be this one from some 15 or 16 year old kid on a forum I'm an admin on:

:laughing:

18. "You're the dumbest smart person I know" -a chick on my floor when I was in the dorms when she found out I smoke on the daily

19. my mom said "id rather you smoke cigarettes, its safer"

dis bitch.

20. the whole lecture about how it gives you cancer and calling it "shit" as if it was heroin and super addictive... giving me an "oh shit youre going to die young" face