Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most active forum.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jt233, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I swear I have been a part of many forums and this has got to be the most active forum I have been a part of. It seems like threads are updated very quickly and there is always something new to read every few minutes. Always have fun on this forum. :D

2. yeah , thats why i love it here so much! or one of my top 5 reasons at least...

3. Yeah there are many reasons. But its never boring on grass city. And when I'm high and sleepy but not ready to sleep I love just hanging in the forum and reading all the stuff people have to say.

4. Best forum evarrrr

5. I got good vibes the day I first found GC. It's a great community.

6. I read like a motherfucker on this site!

7. Yeah I was in high school like 5 years ago when I started reading everything on here and I just keep coming back so 2 years after I graduated I signed up so I could speak my mind.

8. Found this place while I was trying to find a place to buy a bong from. Read pretty much all the big threads and then decided to join. I was already a member of shroomery and was impressed by the speed of everything here.

9. if i told you where to see a much much much more active forum than this one, i would be breaking rules #1 and #2.

but yeah i love gc

10. Lol it must be the forum for for people who do speed or meth lol